What's for lunch today?

Options
wmphimu
wmphimu Posts: 77 Member
I can't figure anything out...what are you having for lunch today?

Replies

• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Chicken noodle soup I made yesterday..

I have a cold.. i'm eating way more than normal today and yesterday.. boooo...
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I'm having a whole-wheat roast beef wrap with baby spinach and laughing cow cheese, and a banana. I'm very much looking forward to it. o:
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking chicken salad wraps. I use canned chicken breast in a pinch or left over chicken breast if I have any. Instead of mayo I mix it up with an avocado and add some garlic powder and cilantro. Served with fruit and/or sugar snap peas.
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Huge company lunch meeting today and one of our Vice Presidents own his own catering company on the side too.. Italian food, so I am going to be a good girl and stick to the Chicken Vesuvio and some salad. Even though I really want sausssssagggee, sausageeee and more sausageeee on top of mostacolli. mmmmmmmmmmm
  • wmphimu
    wmphimu Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks! A wrap sounds really lovely - I'm off to run some errands, so I guess I will pick some up while I'm out! :)
  • RabidCarrot
    RabidCarrot Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HUGE salad with vinaigrette, Cup of homemade black eyed pea soup and an apple.
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with chickpeas and gorgonzola, tossed with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. I'll also have a bite of some yummy bread I made yesterday with some sharp cheddar.
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    subway, chicken on wheat
  • lors993
    lors993 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad sandwhich using left over chicken from the other day on multiseed bread smothered with bbq sauce.
  • WhoButME28
    WhoButME28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    2 servings of white rice, 6 ounces of 99% fat free turkey, 2 servings of red roman beans and serving of green beans.
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I think I'll have a serving or two of my chicken and rice black bean back. High in sodium but low in cals :) Or I might make a veggie sandwich though I may need to go out and buy more veggies.
  • chickadelta
    chickadelta Posts: 43
    Options
    veggie sushi, cous cous and feta
  • sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm at work, so an easy lunch of Progresso Savory Veggie Soup with some Gouda cheese!
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    steamed collards, green beans, sweet potato, lean ground turkey, and water.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Awesome salad with fresh organic greens... I love this time of year... with a some tuna salad and a small cup of chicken soup.
  • neretete
    neretete Posts: 30
    Options
    I threw two chicken breasts in the slow cooker last night with some taco seasoning, a can of kidney beans and chopped tomatoes and peppers. I also chopped up a couple jalapenos. I cooked it about 5 hours on low then shredded up the chicken. I ate that with some fat-free shredded cheddar and some non-fat plain yogurt. Extrememly filling and delish! With that I had some sliced cucubers on the side. By the way it makes 3-4 servings.
  • apothecarist
    apothecarist Posts: 193
    Options
    Today I had home made Aloo Gobi, 1 matzo cracker, and a wedge of brie.
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just made a huge fruit salad for me and my mom, we sat at the park and ate it and it was delicious. :) I still feel so full!
  • chickadelta
    Options
    Salad, olives and feta
  • chickadelta
    Options
    Salad, olives and feta