Hip Dips, and why you should become a hermit if you have one

Options
13»

Replies

• Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Oh nooo! What if I can starve myself until I have a thigh gap? Would that make up for my hip dip? Or would you recommend plastic surgery to create a thigh gap and use the excess tissue from there to fill in the hip dip?
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options

Like if I'm going to get squelchy with someone, take my clothes off, and they see it and promptly throw themselves out the window?

Pretty sure if you got naked in front of me... the LAST thing I would be doing is throwing myself out the window. :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    sounds like a new ben and jerrys flavor...

or....
    mutant, honey, get off the internets... really....this is not a safe place for you... :D lol
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    Oh no!!! If they do do a report on "muffin tops" or "love handles" I'm in big trouble!... Tripple Threat!!! :sad:
  • fushouka
    fushouka Posts: 9
    Options
    The awkward moment when I love my hip dips...
  • mannderrss
    mannderrss Posts: 4
    Options
    I have a solution:

polycell_multi_purpose_polyfilla_powder.jpg

You're welcome.

haha.yesss!
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I have big hip dips. I actually quite like them - but now I realise I'm wrong and should hate myself for something I could never possibly get rid of.
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    hipdip_zps758c4ca5.png

hipdip_zps6abb9da7.jpg

I am female, so can't speak from a man's perspective, but I think those are 3 beautiful women!
  • Meecro128
    Meecro128 Posts: 20
    Options
    I thought all girls had that! It just looks normal.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I just don't understand why they're even an issue?

Like if I'm going to get squelchy with someone, take my clothes off, and they see it and promptly throw themselves out the window?

"getting squelchy" <--My new favorite phrase. Let's see if I can work it into conversation three times today!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    This sounds like something created by barely pubescent girls, like "thigh gaps"
    Is it too soon to say that I love you for saying this?
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    LMAO I thought Hip Dip was a new Cosmo trick to keep your man happy in the bedroom.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    LMAO I thought Hip Dip was a new Cosmo trick to keep your man happy in the bedroom.

You mean when you're "getting squelchy". LOL
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mn1prvchxX1rdlu14o1_400.gif
    There, there....

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: yes please:cry: