You Know You're Losing Weight When.....

Options

Replies

• Britty1225
    Britty1225 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When someone asks you if you've lost weight and your mother jumps in before you can respond to tell the person that you have and how you did it because she's just so proud of you!
  • TriClaudia
    TriClaudia Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Mine Are:

Had to get a new wedding ring..

My 35 year old boobs look awful lol..

My shoes are to big..

Had to go and spend $80 on new under clothes..

All my clothes had to be given away. (Literally have 3 outfits)
  • cassbmatney
    cassbmatney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can actually cross my legs when i sit down :)
  • teddy4linz
    teddy4linz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When you have to tuck in the back of your shirt so it doesn't look like a night shirt!

When you dont mind taking pictures with other people!

When you will sit in front of people instead of stand!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    When you have to buy smaller bras (yay me):bigsmile:
  • FUELERDUDE
    FUELERDUDE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When I put on my pants, which were too tight, and they bunch up around my waist.

When I sit in my car, my assgroove in the seat feels strange because it's too big.

When my shirts now feel like I am a kid wearing their dads' clothes.

When family members I haven't seen in a few years were amazed when they saw me.

When people at work ask me for fitness advice.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    They took me off my diabetes medication:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mxzilla
    mxzilla Posts: 14
    Options
    When your grocery store is at the bottom of a steep hill, and carrying 40 lbs. of groceries back home doesn't even wind you anymore, and you used to get tired walking dooown the hill, totally unburdened.
  • whitterbugkru
    Options
    You smile when looking at the scale. Even though my loss is relatively small atm, it's steps and for that I am happier! (also considering this my *bookmark post.)
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    You can get through a Zumba class and not feeling like you want to die! AND you look forward to the next class and lots of other great workouts!
    You aren't afraid to take a Zumba class, or take a walk in the woods for more than 20 minutes because you can workout for 45 minutes +
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    When you think "I'm so stressed, I really need a workout" instead of "I'm so stressed, I really need a *insert food here*"
    When your skinny jeans are the only ones that fit (really loving this at the moment)
    When your hubby hugs you and his arms seem longer because your waist is so much smaller
    When your relationship with food is healthy enough to warrant eating a taco without guilt
    When you deliberately stand with your hands on your hips more often (also loving this at the moment)
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I can cross my legs, like a lady at the knees. Instead of ankle to knee - if that makes sense!

totally makes sense and I can't wait to cross my legs knee to knee
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You have an unlimited supply of energy,
    It takes a lot of exercise before you even feel slightly fatigued
    Everything is fun, like a child
    Everything looks positive and beautiful.
    You want to talk to people, wear nice clothes, help other people reach their potential
    Colourful fruit and vegetables are appealing and make your mouth water :D

bump!!
  • smirf1972
    smirf1972 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    When you can fit into your old jeans when you can use the belt holes you used to use when people start telling you you've lost too much weight(yet your in your healthy range lol)
  • PapillonBleu72
    PapillonBleu72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Family member walked past Me, didn't recognize Me lol

This must have been an amazing and fun experience!!!! I love to hear ( or read) things like this!
  • wacarr
    wacarr Posts: 25
    Options
    When you are able to roll around when you sleep and not worry about your belly being in the way.
  • kaiyad
    kaiyad Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you no longer have to pull up your pants after sitting down
  • marinatan1982
    marinatan1982 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    When you think "I'm so stressed, I really need a workout" instead of "I'm so stressed, I really need a *insert food here*"

This.
    Feels weird, but so true. :)
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    When the shirt I worn on 2008 fits again and it's time for new jeans
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!