Hi there!

Options
Hey, I'm Hannah! My story? Short and sweet, I've been big as long as I can remember, I come from a family of big people, and I'm tired of being big! I find it hard to even go shopping anymore, and I rarely take my friends along because I'm embarrassed of my size! I want to finally get rid of all this bodily baggage, and hopefully by the end of this school year (my senior year in high school) I'll be able to look back at my former self and say "Woah, I can't believe I was ever that big!" I hope this site helps me to move on and up as I get ready for college and other important parts of my life!

Replies

• nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    hi! it's great to see that you're starting so young! you must be going into your senior year. best of luck to you! my senior and freshman years in HS were my best years ever. i'm 19 and a second year college student and started my weight loss journey when i was in middle school. i would love to be friends so we can help eachother along the way!
  • APerry71
    Options
    Hi Hannah,

I think you are on the right track. This is a very positive website. Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • APerry71
    Options
    Hi Hannah,

I think you are on the right track. This is a very positive website. Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    Hey! I have been here less than a week but I love this site. It wont do the work for you, and you have to challenge the 'excuses' that hold you back. If you do that you will love this site! I have gotten so used to making excuses that it is uncomfortable to challenge them, but so worth it! Anyway, I am making big changes too. I would love to encourage each other if you want to invite me as a friend :flowerforyou: