Options
    Human. :blushing:

No interspecies erotica for you?

No. One must draw the line somewhere :wink:

Damn. I guess I am out.
  • GeekTink
    GeekTink Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Someone taller than me in heels (Over 6ft), trimmed facial hair, little bit of meat to them, MUST have a great sense of humor, and like at least some video games. Also needs to have the libido of a young stallion to keep up lol. Preferable a little older than me as well.
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Tall, rugged, outdoorsy....like the Brawny paper towel guy or my guy in my profile pic. 6'6" of perfection, at least in my eyes.
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Handsome blue eyed brunettes. Preferably tall. Glasses and beards are attractive but not necessary. Although, I do love when brunettes have fiery red beards. Or, specifically speaking, Lee Pace.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Tied up and gagged. Oh, wait, not in the bedroom...

Funny and smart (I like them a little nerdy).

Physically, I like shorter guys (anything that doesn't make me look like a giant, as I'm already 69" tall), hazel eyes, doesn't have to have an amazing body (I like a little extra meat), and minimal tattoos.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Smart with a sense of humour similar to my own. Not too tall. I don't care for dating tall men. it makes for awkward hugs.

A stool or staircase may help.

That takes away the possibility for spontaneous, unawkward hugs. Also, tall people use up too much water laundering their giant clothes and taking long showers to clean their giant bodies. Small people are more environmentally-friendly.

Stilts?

People on stilts are creepy.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    No love for the short stocky guys?
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Brunettes with blue eyes . . .
  • VeganCoco
    VeganCoco Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Tall, blonde, muscles (I didn't realise I liked muscles before my boyfriend got muscly- now I'm spoilt for them!) extremely funny, confident about themselves and must love cuddling.
  • knickels1987
    knickels1987 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I prefer tall country guys who aren't afraid to get dirty and its a plus if they have a little meat on their bones :D

BUT I am most definitely a personality, sense of humor type of gal!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Smart with a sense of humour similar to my own. Not too tall. I don't care for dating tall men. it makes for awkward hugs.

That takes away the possibility for spontaneous, unawkward hugs. Also, tall people use up too much water laundering their giant clothes and taking long showers to clean their giant bodies. Small people are more environmentally-friendly.

Stilts?

Lifts? Platforms? I dunno. When I want spontaneity, I just take a running jump up, wrap my arms and legs around the woman and hug that way.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Tall, blonde, muscles (I didn't realise I liked muscles before my boyfriend got muscly- now I'm spoilt for them!) extremely funny, confident about themselves and must love cuddling.

My wife wasn't into it either but now as I'm getting more musclular she's digging it. Now she asks if I can wear my sleeveless shirts when I mow the lawn and chop wood.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Tall, dark and handsome. Or any one of the above...

....luckily, I married him. :)
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I prefer tall country guys who aren't afraid to get dirty and its a plus if they have a little meat on their bones :D

BUT I am most definitely a personality, sense of humor type of gal!

two blondes are walking down the street and one walks into a building....
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Stilts?

Lifts? Platforms? I dunno. When I want spontaneity, I just take a running jump up, wrap my arms and legs around the woman and hug that way.

You're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist, because I don't date tall guys. I appreciate the effort you are putting in to expand my options, but it isn't necessary. Thank you, though.
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Must have Jedi like Sammich making skillz
    Ample bosom!
    Be able to get ready to go out in less than 4 hours
    Funny
    Smartz
    Own Hair and Teeth
    Faithful

Bout it.....
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Honesty moment:
    Tall (at least 5'10"+ so I can wear my heels and not loom), thicker solid build, darker skinned, solid jaw, great smile, baby boy eyes, assertive, socially confident, funny, and has old school manners.

That catches the eye and keeps it.

ETA: A healthy drive and an Adventurous spirit.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Funny guy, dark hair, musician, nice clothes, taller than me and huggable! I hate skinny guys :/
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    At least 9/10 ( not a what would you rate me 9/10 but a real 9/10.)
    Brunette
    Ideally 6"0 ( will accept 5"11)
    Eyes with larger than average limbal ring light blue in colour.
    Fairly intelligent.
    Good boobs and bum.
    Good flexibility.
    Athletic build with good genes for possible offspring production.
    Decent salary.
    Loves bacon.
    Knows how to squat, deadlift and bench with perfect form.
    Has a very high libido.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Stilts?

You're trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist, because I don't date tall guys. I appreciate the effort you are putting in to expand my options, but it isn't necessary. Thank you, though.

True. I don't even know why as I am not a tall person anyway.