Staying on track

Options
Thought I was eating well but it seems that I am not. Been trying to lose 30 lbs for awhile and the scale don't move. So I am hoping this site motivates me to stay on track, quit getting side tracked, and help me fiqure out where I am going wrong. I live in Colorado and have 2 kids and hubby who are my life but I spend more time on them than me. Time to change that some and hope to lose the pounds by summer time.

Replies

• cpyell
    Options
    Thought I was eating well but it seems that I am not. Been trying to lose 30 lbs for awhile and the scale don't move. So I am hoping this site motivates me to stay on track, quit getting side tracked, and help me fiqure out where I am going wrong. I live in Colorado and have 2 kids and hubby who are my life but I spend more time on them than me. Time to change that some and hope to lose the pounds by summer time.
  • nannascot
    nannascot Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :smile: Go for it, that is exactly where I was a month ago and couldn't figure out where I was going wrong. This site is perfect for me, I put in what I was eating and "Bingo" - I found where I was going wrong. With that and a commitment I made to exercise regularly, I have managed to lose 13lbs and feel great for it.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    welcome