Anyone ever tried PHENTRAMINE??

Options
I did some research and found this which is supposed to mimic phenermine aka adepax... its well known for its appetite suppressant and metabolism stimulant. i ordered phentramine and just wanted to know if anyone every tried it.

Replies

• bleedingdesu
    bleedingdesu Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Metabolic stimulants can wreak havoc on your system and your metabolism. it's best not to use them without consulting your doctor.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I prefer its cousin pixitremamene and wash that done with raspberry ketones.....
  • Mtleiker
    Mtleiker Posts: 160
    Options
    I prefer its cousin pixitremamene and wash that done with raspberry ketones.....
    what is tht??
  • markdavy1982
    markdavy1982 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Mixed with unicorn tabs
  • SoulReckoning
    SoulReckoning Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I took the actual phentermine under the consult of a doctor for about 5 months. I lost about 15 pounds. I put it back on plus another 10 after I quit. It made me irritable the fist week, which is a normal side effect and it helped at first suppress my appetite and curb cravings but it wasn't a long term solution. I wouldn't take it if it's not an actual prescription from an actual doctor, which is required for real phentermine, at least in the US I thought. The doctor needs to check your metabolism before you take it and keep a close eye on your blood pressure. You also shouldn't take most allergy medicines and such while taking it, which of course would be explained by a doctor if prescribed properly. The reason being is that they both accelerate heart rates and raise blood pressure and could lead to a heart attack if not carefully monitored.

I completely understand that you want a push start or something to help you get started. I was there once too. I have probably tried a dozen programs trying to get a "jumpstart." I lost weight on a meal program once, but gained it all back after quitting their food. I was unsuccessful at the others because I had not fully committed myself to them and gave them 100% effort. I always cheated with my food, or indulged in alcohol, or quit exercising, which makes it easier to cheat and do the first two things all over again. Right now, I'm just trying to do the simple things and eat healthier and cleaner and see if I can make some slow process.

Save your money, find a food philosophy or plan that makes sense to you scientifically and go from there. Study, read, and research those plans before you start. Look for success stories that gives you a clear description of how they actually accomplished their goals and how long it took. It wasn't until I did this that I actually understood there really is no quick fix.

But, find a program or a guide that makes sense to you, put some blinders on, because there will be people who discriminate against it, and go from there. Good luck.
  • calaz84
    calaz84 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Metabolic stimulants can wreak havoc on your system and your metabolism. it's best not to use them without consulting your doctor.

Agree, its a quick fix don't do it even if your doctor says its ok they get a big cut to sell them so its all about money not your health!!
  • sarahjalink
    sarahjalink Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Oh you are one funny guy.....
  • 3sak
    3sak Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have used it. It gave me heart palpitations, so I had to stop. My doctor prescribed it, but it is only for short term use..i.e. 30 days max. You might start with 1/2 dosage in the morning. good luck.
  • melissawannaloseweight
    Options
    I did some research and found this which is supposed to mimic phenermine aka adepax... its well known for its appetite suppressant and metabolism stimulant. i ordered phentramine and just wanted to know if anyone every tried it.

I was on it for about 30days. I lost 17lbs, but, it is like being on speed. I was full off energy, sounds good right? NO! I was completley ocd and had severe rages. Also, when I stopped taking it I gained back 23lbs, like right away. Please don't take it. It really is not worth it.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    NOT worth the side effects!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    or you could always try unipixitrone with a side of bull****itus
  • SarahDavs
    SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Only the prescription phentermine works from what I've read. I've taken the prescription and lost about 50 pounds in a very short amount of time. I wouldn't mess around with the over the counter stuff though.
  • amberwhite804
    amberwhite804 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I took it for 30 days lost 17lbs using it. It did suppress my appetite and helped with controlling my portion sizes. This is definitely a short term option. I did not gain any of my weight back because I had clear weight loss plan and goal set in stone for what I was going to do after coming off of Phentramine. In the end it comes down to control....using Phentramine was a perfect start to my diet/ weightloss journey and you will see results. The main side effect I saw was the sever dry mouth and bad breath, then again having dry mouth will definitely help kick start drinking more water.

Recommendation - Go to your doctor to get this perscription (who knows what your getting when you buy this stuff online - could be deadly)

Hopefully this is been helpful
  • Tyree985
    Tyree985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I normally stay away from the message boards on this site because if you are not doing the same weight loss routine as the majority these people will rip you apart and they feel very justified in doing so. I just started taking them last week and I haven't had any serious problems so far. I have to take them right when I wake up if not I won't be able to sleep that night but besides that it's going fine. I hit a plateau and wanted something to get over that hump. I will be checking my blood pressure weekly and if it increases I will stop taking it. I'm under a doctor's supervision and don't see a problem giving it a try. If you take it good luck just be diligent about keeping an eye out for side effects. I will only take it for 2 months.
  • Tyree985
    Tyree985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Why is this even necessary?? Just don't respond to this post look for something to respond to where you can be supportive or at least not annoying.
  • sarahjalink
    sarahjalink Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Why is this even necessary?? Just don't respond to this post look for something to respond to where you can be supportive or at least not annoying.

He's a douche, was mocking raspberry ketones on another thread.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I took Adipex 10 years ago...

1. It made me never want to eat.
    2. It made me lose 20 pounds in 2 months.
    3. It made me the biggest ***** alive.
    4. My house had never been cleaner from all my energy during the day, but...
    5. At night I would crash and would feel like ****.
    6. As soon as I stopped taking it, I gained the weight back plus some...

IMO, it is not worth it. My heart would beat so fast all the time. I would get cold and sweaty at the same time.
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

I want to agree with you, I really do. I loathe trolls and rudeness in general.

But after thread after thread and doing minimal research, all I ever find out about ALL of these suppliments is that they do nothing or mess up your metabolism. Reason isn't working on people, so maybe sarcasm is the way to go. :/
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My daughter took it and lost weight. It really suppressed her appetite and gave her energy.

You must take it UNDER A DOCTOR'S SUPERVISION!!
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I only used it in high school when I was working a job, doing theater, attempting 100's in every class and exercising. I would take it at the end of the night to run through my exhaustion and get my homework done.

****ed my metabolism right up though.