your food is killong you

Options

Replies

• laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    In to hear more about how my diabetic mother's death from lung cancer was due to all the diet sodas she drank.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Wait am I dyong?

ROFLMAO
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Your post was too long without paragraphs and logical breaks. So, I didn't read it .

I just wanted to point out that living is killing all of us.
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Can I log the calories I burned by reading this???
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    THE REALITY OF CHEMICAL TERRORISM IN OUR FOOD Is it really that hard for most people to believe that we are being assaulted on a daily basis by chemical terrorism?
    So what do you eat? I'm not being snarky. I'm curious as to how you try to avoid assault by chemical terrorism.
    Yoohoo. Drayco. You're ignoring me, and I'm one of the few people here who is not mocking and ridiculing you.
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wait am I dyong?
    LMFAO!
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options

For your future cancer threats...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvedYFXVb87IVvbnEZx_29KUBz3crf7kBtcdxKw8aNJnVm460chTwuFGgcBA
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    All you haters, it's the stupid format mfp uses.

I just think it's funny when I look at some of the comments people leave and then look at their pictures.. I guess keep doing what YOU think is right.

Results may vary. ;)

I agree that food additives and chemicals are to be avoided in most cases. However, comments like this undermine any chance that anything you say will be taken seriously.
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Well, in all honestly I did not bother reading that wall of text; call me old fashioned, but I'm a stickler for formatting. Also, please forgive my ignorance, but I'm not exactly sure what a "killong" is.

All joking aside though, I'm sure there is a valuable point made in that garbled mess you posted. For example, whilst it's true that no one makes it out of this life alive (sorry for the spoiler guys lol,) there are things that you can do to make life more comfortable (eg, take care of your body by exercising regularly, as well as eating right...Simply by doing so, you can prevent a lot of common ailments.)

That said, there is a reason why foods that come from animals that are given growth hormones and antibiotics along with GMO foods, and foods containing HFCS are being banned almost everywhere but the United States. Heck, the United States won't even ban meat glue.

Just think about that for a second...Most of the milk, meat and veggies that come out of the United States are illegal in other countries (not up to snuff.) It's kind of sad really.
  • becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh my god I literally laughed out loud at this one. Thank you!!
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Killong = me kill you long time
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Well you guys are definitely way too cool and way too smart for me.

I'm happy that all of you are content with yourselves and don't care about what you put in your body.

My only goal with that run on paragraph of information, was to maybe make people more aware of what they are putting in their systems.

You guys are too much for me though. You all win. I will head back into my lovely vegan cloud and leave you all be.

Hope you all do more research into what you put in your body.

Ciao everyone

Best thing you've said all day.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    THE REALITY OF CHEMICAL TERRORISM IN OUR FOOD Is it really that hard for most people to believe that we are being assaulted on a daily basis by chemical terrorism?
    So what do you eat? I'm not being snarky. I'm curious as to how you try to avoid assault by chemical terrorism.
    Yoohoo. Drayco. You're ignoring me, and I'm one of the few people here who is not mocking and ridiculing you.

You just said why you're being ignored, :laugh:
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

Strumming my pain with his fingers
    singing my life with his words
    killong me softly with his song, killong me softly with his song
    playing my whole life with his words
    killong me softly, with his song.

Almost peed in my office chair.
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Well you guys are definitely way too cool and way too smart for me.

I'm happy that all of you are content with yourselves and don't care about what you put in your body.

My only goal with that run on paragraph of information, was to maybe make people more aware of what they are putting in their systems.

You guys are too much for me though. You all win. I will head back into my lovely vegan cloud and leave you all be.

Hope you all do more research into what you put in your body.

Ciao everyone
    Flounce! Why you're no fun at all. I take it back then. Out.
    2vcb1ih.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

What if I don't have a guy?

Are you mocking me?

OMG. i just burst out laughing at my desk and the guy across from me legit thinks i'm cray cray.

no, Laura, he thought that you might be dyong.

excuse me, there's a mission against the Tastycake Taliban that i have to oversee...
  • JuliaLee67
    JuliaLee67 Posts: 149
    Options
    Killong = me kill you long time

omg screaming rn

so glad i came in here
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    now that was funny. Ok himalayan crystal salt or sea salt. I definitely don't consume that dead sodium chloride.

oh yeah i've heard of that. it goes good with tequila. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjUcduQBaYoEEdB_GSCdelxz1pPw_55ia8LocIb071CDVzMY8D who was that lady who asked which alcohols had less cals?

If the amount of that^^^ Tequila I drank on Saturday didn't kill me, nothing I ingest will.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    Wait am I dyong?

i lol'd
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options

What if I don't have a guy?

Are you mocking me?

You are going to die sad and alone(from cancer, no less) because you are so bulky.
This discussion has been closed.