Up Band - Anyone have one? Thinking about Getting One.

Options
Anyone here use the Up Band at all? I'm looking for sume unbiased reviews of those that use it. Also - if I were to buy the band, does it come with a charger and cord to connect to phone or do I have to purchase all of those things seperate?

Replies

• FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love my Up. I have had it since February. The charger comes with it and there is a cap over the part that connects to your phone and charger. I stopped using MPF when I got my UP, but I really like MPF for logging food better than the UP app. Now that they sync together I get the best of both worlds.
  • 07JKGirl
    07JKGirl Posts: 45
    Options
    I love my Up. I have had it since February. The charger comes with it and there is a cap over the part that connects to your phone and charger. I stopped using MPF when I got my UP, but I really like MPF for logging food better than the UP app. Now that they sync together I get the best of both worlds.

DITTO
  • mamacita99
    mamacita99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just got the UP band on May 10 - I love it. It has made me more active, and I want to reach that goal every day. So much so that I've taken to jogging 2 miles every morning just to make sure I hit my mark. I know that there's more I can do with it than I'm currently using it for - so I'm still learning all the bells and whistles. But it's very easy to use and I LOVE IT!!