Need good HRM

Options
I have been looking at various models of HRM's. I just need something simple and not that expensive. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

Replies

• SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I also have been looking. I can't decide which to get. The polar HRM seem to be nice, but which model is my problem. I would like insight on which one to get.
  • bcassill2013
    bcassill2013 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 2, both are from Polar. I have the FT4, which comes with a watch data reader for the HRM. It also is on the same frequency as most of the machines at the gym. I also use the Polar Wear link+, that is Bluetooth, and works with my Android phone. Both are good, maybe get the best you can afford from Polar.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 and I absolutely love it :-) worthwhile investment for sure!
  • AshleighTB
    AshleighTB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    FT7, can't workout without it now...
  • e_is_for_erin
    e_is_for_erin Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 and I really like it! Really easy to set up. Bought mine from http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/heramo.html?gclid=CKbztu_2pbcCFcad4AodP0oAVA It was cheaper than any other site (from what I saw).
  • maecrocker
    maecrocker Posts: 56
    Options
    Great. Thank you all.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar Ft4. I got it from amazon.com. Very easy to set up and to use. I just upgraded to the Polar FT60 for the GPS. Polar is a great company with awesome customer support. They fixed my ft4 really quickly when the battery compartment wouldn't come undone. I highly recommend it!
  • SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input.