Bragging on my hubby - Pictures!

Options
rainavsfood
rainavsfood Posts: 79 Member
Okay - Proud moment right here! I just have to brag on my hot husband for a moment! :) Bret started a new lifestyle after I signed up as a coach for Beachbody. He began daily workouts (cardio/kickboxing/weights), he started eating CLEAN, & he started drinking Shakeology & other Beachbody Proteins, & FOUR weeks later - He's transformed his body! I won't lie, this man works HARD every single day to see results. He works daily & has a hundred different things on his to-do list but he MAKES the time to workout. If this isn't motivation, I don't know what is!

d962520e-a480-479c-b976-7b40e024f740_zps05c9edfe.jpg

Replies

• sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    wow! send him a congrats, cuz that is AMAZING!
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    This PROVES it! The wife is ALWAYS right! ;) Congrats to you both!!!!!
  • lacyjay1999
    lacyjay1999 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Congrats; he looks great. But this looks too much like a commercial. Sorry.
  • baozytools12
    Options
    Congrats!
  • rainavsfood
    Options
    30 days? Highly unlikely.

It takes years to get abs like that especially being as skinny as he was in the 1st picture.

I'm very sorry you don't believe me, I'd like to have an old camera with the dates in the corner but I don't. I have a cell phone that we've taken the pics with and the most recent one was taken TONIGHT. The one before that, 30 DAYS AGO. I'm VERY proud of the hard work my husband has put in, maybe more people need to do the same.
  • rainavsfood
    Options
    I feel like there are a few jealous men in the house tonight... Sorry guys.
  • rainavsfood
    Options

I'm sorry... Just proud and wanted to share another success story...
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not jealous...I'm proud of anyone that transform their body!

I say good job.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    He looks great, but...

Psssst! Guess what?

He could have achieved the same results without emptying the wallet for superfluous gimmicky shakes.

But thumbs up on the thinly veiled Beachbody sales pitch! :noway:
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    He looks great. Congrats to you both
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Whatever works, If you advertise anything/everything who cares hell I can hit a dozen post talking about a dozen different diets and pills. This guy did something amazing and that deserves a huge congratulations!!

To the haters, eh do you even lift bro?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Yeah. Good success, but product placement distracts from the story.

Props on the hard work though!
  • rainavsfood
    Options
    I'm sorry but calling BS. It is not possible to put on that much muscle in 30 days. You of all people should know that. if you are a BeachBody "coach".

How much muscle do you claim he did added?

I'm sorry, can we see your body? Or is the headshot all we get?
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I agree with you....to good to be true.
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    Don't worry about anyone who doesn't believe you or who says anything negative. Your husband looks amazing and you should be proud of him! You two are inspirations! :)
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    30 days? Highly unlikely.

It takes years to get abs like that especially being as skinny as he was in the 1st picture.

Actually since he was so skinny, that's probably why he showed such great muscle definition in such a short time. Most people have to burn a lot of fat to even see the muscles first, It's not that a lot of us dont have great msucles in our abs in 4 weeks of working out, it's just that you can't see it because it's still buried behind fat. He skipped the difficult part lol. My friend is the same way, very skinny with virtually no fat on him and within a few days of ab exercises (and his complaining) definition is already showing because it isn't hidden.

CONGRATS!
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I really don't think this is a gimmick...He wasn't even that out of shape to begin with. He had body fat, sure, but it wasn't too much to handle. He's slimmed and bulked up. I follow tons of fitness guru's on IG and I've seen tons of people make drastic changes to their body in 30 days. It takes a lot of dedication and hard work, but if he's clean eating and lifting like she says he did, it IS possible. I think he looks awesome and a huge congrats on his progress! It's tough to do, but he did it :) Yay for him! P.S. It also helps to have an awesome support system, someone to PUSH you like he had his wife do.
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Also 30 days can have great results. I may not be ripped like him in 30 days of lifting (cuz i still have a lot of fat to burn) BUT in 30 days of lifting I did go down 5% body fat. I say it's possible. :bigsmile:
  • rainavsfood
    Options
    He carries weight around his midsection but it's only from eating EVERYTHING in sight! 4 weeks of clean eating and working out revealed what was already there. I'm not promoting beach body, I shared this photo from my page, I didn't want to REDO the whole thing, my fault. I apologize. But these are real results that he's worked his butt off for. I'd appreciate any negative comments be left elsewhere or kept to yourself. Why are you negative nancy's in the Success Stories thread anyways? Again, my apologies for it looking like a commercial, not my intent.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!