Almost half way there.....share your durings :)

Options
ChristiSykes
ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
So here I am after week 17. I hit a stand still in my weight loss April 19-May 14. I know, not long right? WRONG! When you are eating healthy, working out, counting calories, watching macros, and doing everything you know to do, then 4 weeks seems like forever! Anyways, after going weeks with no weight loss, I decided to try something different. Juicing!!! Ever heard of it? Well, it is a great way to get tons of vitamins, fruits and veggies into your diet, heal your body and lose weight. I started juicing seriously on May 14th. I originally wanted to do the juice fast, but I have juiced the majority of the time and have healthy lean protein and veggies for a meal when I feel like I need it. After a good workout I just really feel like I need more than juice. So, that is what I have been doing lately and here is my progress for the week.....

2f653f85-1d09-4ec9-abe6-e7db9bfbd5bc_zpsf3cfdf71.jpg

e85ef42c-e170-4691-aba9-a9825f37acea_zps194f9fcc.jpg

Follow my progress @ http://healthyshrink.blogspot.com/

Replies

• rahdeyoung
    rahdeyoung Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job! You can see it in your face and all over. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    WOW you look Amazing!! :) Great job!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Good work! Love the way you strategized to shake things up and break through your plateau!!
  • untogether01
    Options
    I'm in the same spot you were before juicing... Same weight for weeks! So frustrating. Do you think juicing made the difference?
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Great job- I can see diff in ur face
  • jessicasarle
    jessicasarle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love juicing. It doesn't last long around this house but it made my mood 100 times better! You look really happy, congrats on the progress!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I smoothie instead of juicing. :)
  • dfammama
    dfammama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What an inspiration!
  • ChristiSykes
    Options
    I'm in the same spot you were before juicing... Same weight for weeks! So frustrating. Do you think juicing made the difference?

Completely made the difference!
  • ChristiSykes
    Options
    Looking good! I smoothie instead of juicing. :)

I love smoothies too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!