Another Newbie

Options
Hi I'm Olivia, I'm a single mom and wanted to lose this lbs I gained from giving birth. I don't really have the time to work out. I really appreciate any tips, advices, suggestions on what to do.

Replies

• Angowen
    Angowen Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome, Olivia!

Start reading the message boards, there is a ton of great information there! I just started myself but I've already learned a lot just from reading other people's posts. Use the food diary too, you'll be surprised at how easy it is to stay within your calories for the day when you start making healthy choices. I am considered obese (262 when I started) and was consuming A LOT of calories in a day, but since I've started, I haven't felt deprived one time and I can barely get all my calories in by the end of the day. I absolutely love my healthy new lifestyle!
  • TaraJackson
    TaraJackson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi to all my fellow friends looking to change diet and lifestyle. I need this additional help with the food tracking due to making some healthy choices and a lot of poor food choices. I workout regularly and feel that this will be beneficial to meet the other needs of losing the final pounds. I am 180 lbs and would like to get to 130 lbs and I have a 2 year old daughter.
    Sincerely- poor food choice maker Tara
  • olivia39
    olivia39 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome, Olivia!

Start reading the message boards, there is a ton of great information there! I just started myself but I've already learned a lot just from reading other people's posts. Use the food diary too, you'll be surprised at how easy it is to stay within your calories for the day when you start making healthy choices. I am considered obese (262 when I started) and was consuming A LOT of calories in a day, but since I've started, I haven't felt deprived one time and I can barely get all my calories in by the end of the day. I absolutely love my healthy new lifestyle!

Thanks! Ill go ahead and check it out. Really excited to start my weightloss journey with you guys!