Down 17 lbs with pictures. A small work in progress

Options
oxnina
oxnina Posts: 203 Member
Well I must say that this post is to motivate others, but also to motivate myself. I originally started my weight loss on January 16th 2013. I had the plan to lose 22 lbs by my 22nd birthday which is may 24th. Sadly I am 3 days away and I did not reach my first goal. Today I got down on myself about it, but as I was putting on my workout clothes that I wore on my first workout, I thought, "hey why don't I take pictures and compare from when I started!" so that's what I am about to show you guys. I can tell that this outfit fits a bit better now but I still don't think I look great in it. I definitely have more work to do and this picture both showed me that I've done a great job so far but I still need to work hard to reach my goal.
I'm down 17 lbs since January 16th. It's been a slow race but im getting there! My next goal is to be down 11 lbs (total 28.5 lbs half way mark) by September 1st! I need to push myself, but I know I'll reach my goal eventually!

35daqee.png

Replies

• 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! Keep up the good work, you will get there.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a big difference, Congratulations!

You may have missed your first goal, but you have done a great job... these pictures show lots of progress!

Keep up the great work!
  • RabbitMccool
    Options
    I can see the difference. GOOD JOB!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I wish i could see the picture, sounds like your doing amazing though!! :) congrats keep up the good work! :)
  • oceanblue6
    oceanblue6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great and there is a huge difference. don't get down on yourself-- slow and steady wins the race and you are doing a wonderful job! keep going!
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    big difference! keep up the good work!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! Congratulations! Your hard work has and will pay off! :flowerforyou:
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • henrymatilda
    Options
    There is certainly a difference! Keep up the good work. You WILL get there!
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This is Great Progress! Keep it up and you will meet your next goal!
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    There is most certainly a difference! Great job, and hey - if you didn't lose all your weight, you never know, you could have gained muscle :)
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Lookin' great! Keep yo the good work!
  • Phatkat7779602
    Options
    Good Job...Keep up the good work.
  • PrettyLilPixie
    Options
    Your 17lb difference is WAY more noticeable than mine! You go!!! Don't let a little disappointment set you back. You will make your goal, just maybe not as soon as you wanted.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable! Keep at it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!