OT- What do you collect?

Options
2»

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Anything dolphin or butterflies, teddy bears, and porcelain dolls.
  • Beany
    Beany Posts: 11
    Options
    I collect Dutch things like little windmills , little shoes and people figurines. They are on a plate rail all the way around my dining room and I'm afraid I've run out of room!
    Beany
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    :laugh: Looking at my purse and wallet you'd swear I collected reciepts!

:laugh:

Looking at my purse you'd probably think I collect hair rubber bands :bigsmile:

haha!! Looking at my purse. which is like a 5 lb bag with anything and everything you would ever need if you A. got kidnapped B. forgot your luggage and C. ended up homeless and living out of your bag.. Seriously.. it amazes people who ask me for something and low n behold I've got it somewhere in that purse!!!! actually helped out a lot when my son went into the hospital..I had everything from my toothbrush/paste..to all over the counter headache and allergy medications sold to mankind...to another set of contact lenses and full bottle of solution....to an entire bag of JollyRanchers LOL But what you will find the most in my bag are hair bands (I always have at least one around my wrist at all times..even while sleeping) and chapstick.... serious chap-addict here..wow..reading back..this is really what my life as come down to..living out of a bag smelling like cherry chapstick hahah!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good Morning~~

I collect Angels that have a very special meaning or that have caught my eye. I also have a teddy bear collection or teddybear angels.. :)
    In the past year or so I have been collecting mugs that have really bizarre sayings, that make me laugh out loud in store..I have to buy them!!
    I just got a new one...

"Food has replaced sex in my life, now I can't even get into my own pants" ahahahaha

I hope that wasn't a bad thing to post. Sorry if I offended anyone, I thought it was funny..

pffft... you're FINE... please refer to all "Gutter Gang" posts... lol... we're pretty laid back in these parts

:laugh: I think that's funny.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I collect key rings and cat items.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I don't collect anything...I'm very anti clutter...I could never get anything done knowing there is a pile of nick knacks needing dusting....you know what they say about cleanliness....
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Pint glasses for breweries and vacation spots Ive been to.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Good Topic!!

My wall unit is full of Crystal - candle holders, trinket boxes, figurines
    I also collect Boyd Bears, Angels (especially yard statues), and butterflies

Hubby collects Harley Davidson
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Good Topic!!

My Hubby has one Harley Davidson, but he's wishing for more:smile:
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    Knick-knacks from the places we travel

Music....I love all kinds of music. I have over 300 songs in my iTunes "Purchased" list. lol

OMG...I just realized...I've spent 300 dollars on music....:embarassed:

I could have taken a trip to the beach on that lol

Ohh well, Margaritas on the river will have to do. :drinker:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    SHOES! I love my shoes. I think I'm around 80-85 pairs but I keep purging a dozen or so at a time and slowly replenishing.
    Yes I'm single, so I can buy as many as I want!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Ex husbands... I have 3 :laugh:

I used to collect bells and hummingbird things... but haven't added to any of them for a few years...

thinking of adding another ex husband though... when I decide to date again :laugh:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Ex husbands... I have 3 :laugh:

LOL!! Now thats quite the collection :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    thinking of adding another ex husband though... when I decide to date again :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Good Topic!!

My Hubby has one Harley Davidson, but he's wishing for more:smile:
    I meant he collects Harley stuff. He doesn't actually HAVE a Harley. Sorry for the confusion.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    cameras, is that wierd??????