240 days and nada! I need some new friends...

Options
1235»

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    i care! im so proud of you and dont even know u!

you're proud of her for creating this thread to bash her friends?
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for your "friends".
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I don't think you'll have any problems getting "kicks in the pants" now. But seriously, you shouldn't rely on empty internet validation to motivate you. Low self esteem much??
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    They don't notice anything I do anyway, so I'm alienating them how? You think they're gonna notice this? I don't...

Why do you keep them as friends if they don't fulfill their part of the friendship? Is it really necessary to openly call them out for not supporting you? Your methods don't really inspire me to want to be your friend. I would honestly rather you just cut me if you aren't satisfied with our friendship than to blast me in the forums. But good luck with that.

Is it really necessary for YOU to call ME out? You could EASILY have ignored my post. If you don't want to be my friend, I'm ok with that.

Just thought I'd bring to your attention something that my be preventing you from finding supportive friends. It's a two-way street, you know.

That is not your job...I appreciate what you are trying to do. I should be able to voice how I feel without criticisms or feeling like I said something wrong.

Best of luck! Hope you find some good friends that you can be good to in return.

Zing!
This discussion has been closed.