Where are you from???

Options

Replies

• grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I am from smack dab in the middle of Canada.. Manitoba!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I live in McKinney, TX...actually north of where Zoey lives from Plano..about 40 minutes north of Dallas. I'm from central Wisconsin...been in Texas since I was 2 years old. I'm pretty much a Texas girl...shhh don't tell my parents!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada TOO!!! haha I'm originaly from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada but moved to Halifax last year!
  • BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    Options
    I am in southwestern Indiana, very close to Kentucky and Illinois. Home is Hot Springs, AR. I have lived in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Idaho, and now here. Will be moving again soon, don't know where and specifically when, but it will happen.
  • mrslantu2020
    mrslantu2020 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm from Des Moines Iowa
    :bigsmile:
  • traceysturn
    Options
    Otsego MN - 25 miles NW of Minneapolis! GO VIKES!
  • becky123456
    becky123456 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Waldorf, Maryland (about 45 minutes south of Washington, D.C.).. Been in the DC suburbs all my life..
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    My name is Christine. I am American but live in England. My husband Andy (who is English) lived with me in the States from 2000 - 2008 but after a trip to visit family in 2007 we both decided it was time to make the big move back over. We brought what could fit in a 6' x 4' x 4' shipping container, 4 suitcases, ourselves and our three cats, Gallagher, Rooney and Pazzesca.

Have been here since October 2008 and love it! I miss my family but hopefully one day they will be able to come over and visit as I would love to show them how lovely it is over here.

I am from originally Illinois, Southern Illinois to be exact. However from 2005-2008 I was living in Fort Worth Texas and I think it was living there that helped Andy finally get homesick. lol No offence to anybody from Texas but it was just too darn hot for us! haha
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I am from originally Illinois, Southern Illinois to be exact. However from 2005-2008 I was living in Fort Worth Texas and I think it was living there that helped Andy finally get homesick. lol No offence to anybody from Texas but it was just too darn hot for us! haha

I love Fort Worth! I want to move there so bad. Yes indeed it is hott here in Texas. Lived here my whole life almost and I'm still not use to it. UGH! Days like today when it's 105 without the heat index makes me want to move to Alaska!
  • tjbeer
    tjbeer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :smile:

Hi there, I am from England born in Bristol, then went off to University in Plymouth and have been here 15 years. Live near the moors which is beautiful, trouble is it rains too much!!! :laugh:

Tx
  • Polarbear118
    Options
    Hey there! I'm currently in Las Vegas, NV (Originally from southern CA), but my husband and I are trying to move to Oregon...
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Downtown Atlanta close to The Fox, Underground and all the excitement the city has to offer...Yeah, I'm a very proud true native of The City too Busy to Hate, the great Atl!
    We're currently living in the boonies a.k.a. Phenix City, Alabama right across the river from the lovely Columbus, Ga.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I live in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada which is a suburb of Vancouver (1/2 hr east of Vancouver).
  • mtlgirl
    mtlgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Montreal, Quebec Canada!
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm from Evansville, Indiana (all the way at the bottom near Kentucky. We can actually see Kentucky across the river from my office building.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Born in Lynwood, Ca in 1954.
    Lived in the Southern California area until 13,
    Moved to Fresno, Ca 1968
    Joned Marines in 1972 and ended up in Okinawa from 1974 through 1975
    Out of the Corps in 1976 and settled in the Southern California until 1987
    Came to Portland Oregon in 1987 for a Tae Kwon Do tournament -- Hurt my back; went to see a Chiropractor, married her and have been in Portland since.
    Retire in 6 years -- Moving to Las Vegas Area
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i am from a very boring city called grand prairie tx
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Currently in Rock Hill, SC (just outside of Charlotte, NC) but grew up in MN (Rochester, Duluth, Mankato, and the Twin Cities) and will always be a Minnesotan.