Magic super filling ingredient?

Options
RobynLB83
RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
I am never never never full. It does not matter how much fat, fiber or protein a food has, I just don't experience satiety without filling my stomach with water... and even then... I just feel uncomfortable, not really satiated. Well, I just ate coconut flour bread for the first time, and I am amazingly full off of the 60 calorie slice I just ate. Fuller than a meal ever leaves me. What's going on? Is this some kind of magic super filling ingredient?

Replies

• HealthierFoodie
    HealthierFoodie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Look into chia seeds. I find they are very filling for me and can be added to a lot of different meals.
  • Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Did you make the bread or buy it?? It sounds yummy and if it fills me up, I'd LOVE to try it!!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Did you make the bread or buy it?? It sounds yummy and if it fills me up, I'd LOVE to try it!!

I second that! :)
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I made the bread. I'm still working on the recipe.
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    shirataki noodles (aka. miracle noodles) are really filling, low cal/low carb
    lettuce, lettuce, lettuce! low nutritional value...it's mostly water and fiber anyway.

i also agree that chia works well. i have a chia-gel "snack" pretty much every day