I promised myself bikini progress pics!

Options

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And the best part? The smile on your face!
  • abenardini
    abenardini Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! What a change! BTW I think I found my 'twin' on here. I am also 33, 5'7" but I started 160 and have a goal weight of 142..awesome to see how potentially great I will look. Nice work TWIN! :smile:
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    HUGE success!
    Motivated!
    x
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! What a change! BTW I think I found my 'twin' on here. I am also 33, 5'7" but I started 160 and have a goal weight of 142..awesome to see how potentially great I will look. Nice work TWIN! :smile:

Hi TWIN! Love it! Thank you. :)
  • CJ_Holmes
    Options
    You look fantastic! And the best part? The smile on your face!

Thank you so much. I feel really happy about my progress!
  • bcharbon
    bcharbon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay! You go, super-star!
  • starpulse
    starpulse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, you look great!
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    You look so adorable. Great results :D
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Very good progress! Looking fabulous and you seem a lovely person too!:flowerforyou:
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    Options

You are both my TWINS! The quote above is a MFP of mine and I was going to ask to be yours as well! I'm 5'7", 34 CW 175 GW 150. You look fantastic and it is making me even more excited to get into weights! Great job I have something to look forward to! :happy:
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You loo fab!! I am 155 right now and very close to your before measurements. I sure hope I look like that in 14 pounds!
  • workout_fish
    workout_fish Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Me too! We are built VERY similar and have the same goal weight of 135. And our measurements are damn near identical! You look awesome. Love the tattoo btw. :happy:
  • CJ_Holmes
    Options
    Nothing like MFP love! Thank you, everyone! I hope my info is helpful to other people! :flowerforyou:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    So strong and fit! Nice work!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look great! And pullups?? Dang!! That's hard work and committment paying off!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Well done????
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You look amazing! :)))
  • chattertess
    chattertess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice one! :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    There it is. Looking good!
  • sljenkins
    sljenkins Posts: 76
    Options
    AMAZiNG PROGRESS!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!