Options
awurakua
awurakua Posts: 9 Member
Weight loss moving very slow, need a friend to encourage and compare notes

Replies

• brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I log on everyday. Also, let me know if you want to set up a weigh in day to check in with each other every week. I've found that really helps me.
  • shezzzzz
    shezzzzz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
    My diary is open, I'm far from perfect, but try to make good choices most of the time (please ignore popcorn for dinner last night, lol).

I'm in this for the long haul!!
  • awurakua
    Options
    Thanks! I will add you then. Will Monday work for weigh in? I think it's a good idea.
  • awurakua
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I log on everyday. Also, let me know if you want to set up a weigh in day to check in with each other every week. I've found that really helps me.

Thanks! I will add you then. Will Monday work for weigh in? I think it's a good idea.
  • awurakua
    Options
    Add me!!
    My diary is open, I'm far from perfect, but try to make good choices most of the time (please ignore popcorn for dinner last night, lol).

I'm in this for the long haul!!

Thanks for the tip :)
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Monday is fine!
  • awurakua
    Options
    You can add me. Monday is fine!

Monday it is then!
  • papillon71
    papillon71 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to send me a request, been doing this since January 2013 and log everyday and my food diary open, have managed to lose every week even without exercise due to a severe lower back injury. Happy to encourage and support :-)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I've was on here last year, lost 40 lbs, before life came in and booted me in the face :). Been back since January of this year. Taking it slowly and trying to make it a lifestyle change so that when I do reach goal, I won't backslide! I'm on every day