You Know You're Losing Weight When.....

Options

Replies

• traceyjj
    traceyjj Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    when you go shopping for beach clothes, only to find the nice styles in your new size are all sold out because thats the "normal" size!!! I could've bought plenty in my old size, but not this size :(

and I totally relate to the constantly feeling the collarbone and hip bone LOL
  • iyabean
    iyabean Posts: 30
    Options
    When you need to buy new workout clothes because your yoga pants almost fell off during training (ALMOST. Phew).
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    When I have to yank the belt tight - almost into the bone to hold up my pair of jeans xD
  • cchartrand1978
    cchartrand1978 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love this.... So inspirational!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go everyone :)

When you lay down on your back and could actually feel your hip bones.
    Sadly but true, when you drop a bra size :(
    When your six year old stops saying " Mom is your baby going to come out of your tummy soon"

these are mine.... Keep them coming, love to read these, is passing the time at work
  • cchartrand1978
    cchartrand1978 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wait I have another one....

When your hubby or partner goes to put their arms around you and say " Look at this, I can reach my arms right around you now" Love this one, because their always the last to notice when they see you everyday. :)
  • jessicasarle
    jessicasarle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have to actually TRY to get the double chin look. Used to have a double chin while looking at a skyscraper. :P

Some think I've started a drug habit.

Yes and you realize you have hip bones again!
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Ring size!
    Your husband starts wanting to watch you exercise ;)
    You need a new wardrobe
    You can jump without everything jiggling
    You can wear shorts again
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Being able to share clothes with your tiny 16 year old sister for the first time in my LIFE.
  • Terry903
    Terry903 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like what you have written in your ticker! Good advice, we are all princesses after all!
  • Yella0606
    Yella0606 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just ask my co-worker can you lose weight in your feet. I feel like I have boats on today. I do not wear these shoes very often, but they have always been the right size, now I feel like I have on someone elses shoes. I did notice my belt is on the last loop today so I guess I better start looking for another one or put some extra holes in this one. :tongue:
  • slendercurves
    slendercurves Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can look down and see your feet.

Your girdle doesn't roll down to your waist.

I'm going to try on my swimsuit tonight (which I haven't worn in 2+ years)... then maybe I can check back and edit this post.
    ;-)
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You forget to take your cane to run over to the pharmacy and not only keep up with your 11 year old, your knees don't kill when you get home.

First time in a year I haven't absolutely needed my cane to leave the house. I was actually walking faster than my son a couple of times even. Normally, I have to tell him to slow down so I can keep up. :)
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Shopping for regular-sized ladies' clothing instead of plus sizes! When your skinny (and mean) sister-in-law actually pays you a compliment on your weight loss and wants to know what your secret is. :wink:
  • Tiffyholli
    Tiffyholli Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    When your boobs are getting smaller. :(
  • jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    When you put on a large shirt and it actually looks large.
  • LogiesMom09
    LogiesMom09 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your girdle no longer fits (its too large).
    You no longer need a girdle.
    You no longer have to schedule mommy daughter pamper nights cause you can now paint your own toenails.
    You have to buy new underwear because the old ones are now too large (yeah, even the bras).
    Your feet have shrunk in size and width.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,329 Member
    Options
    You go into a store and you realise you can buy pants in any colour, even with patterns on, and not just black. I have lived in black pants for ever and had a shock when I saw some red ones and realised. - I can wear those now! !!!!
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You need to invest in a belt for the first time!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    When you walk by a mirror and have to look twice because you almost didn't recognize the person.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Fitting in clothes that have been sitting on the shelf for a LONG time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!