100 pounds

Options
13»

Replies

• msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, thanks everyone :)
    I'm going to try to get a before and after pic up tonight after I get a haircut. Right now I have hair like Little RIchard (only real, and minus a perm).
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet! Congrats!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    WOW - 100 lbs. 90 lbs.

Bet you guys feel great besides looking great!!!!!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That' s friggin awesome!! What an accomplishment, you should be SOOO proud of yourself! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an accomplishment!!!
  • MommyWilson
    Options
    Wow, I needed to read this! I just popped in all info. and was feeling pretty hopeless, but you've given my the courage to really believe that I am capable of doing this. Thank you!:smokin:
  • samaniegord
    Options
    Amazing..it can be done huh? Keep up the great work..very inspiring to see your success
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    You must be on an incredible pride high right now.

You like the Wii fit? I'm thinking about getting it and I wanted some opinions about it first.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Wiifit is fun! You really get out of it what you put into it. I've noticed that logging in every morning helps me keep track of what a days worth of eating can do to my body, and i tend to be a lot more aware of what I put in.

As for the exercise, the more you really get into it the better it is for you. For instance, if you do a half hour of freestep and really step high, and use arm movement, you can easily keep your heart in the target zone for a half hour + at a time. But again, it all depends how much you put into it... I know a few people who've gotten it and have already quit using it because they didn't see any immediate effects.
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That is simply incredible. Never, ever give up!
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    That is so awesome. Congratulations. You are an inspiration to me, and to everyone!!!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    :happy: I'm so happy for you:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!