exercise indoors

I live miles from anywhere ! I want to exercise at home, inside, any ideas?

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Walk at home...do this 6 times in a row & you will love yourself after it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhGXc6W-FI

Zumba DVD
    Weights
    Running on the spot
    Dancing
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    You tube has lots of exercise videos -- there are a number of full length Jillian Michaels video that are excellent. Also, if you have a smart phone, download sworkit. It is fantastic and you don't need much space to get in an amazing workout.
  • sharon_moyer
    sharon_moyer Posts: 177
    you can do any kind of stretching but do get out and walk.
  • HollyRed13
    HollyRed13 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm usually really stuck for space and have to exercise in my tiny bedroom, but if you're into it just put on music you like and you can just dance. Time yourself and it's easy calorie burning in no time, plus it can be really enjoyable. :) If not going for a walk is outside but always a good plan. Especially if you live in a countryside area. <3 Good luck.
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    I've done all of my work at home...Jillian Michaels' videos do not require a lot of space to workout and they offer great results.
    Good luck with your goals!
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    www.blogilates.com
    Any Jillian Michaels' work outs are good too, some require hand weights but not all and a lot of people are very successful with her workouts. 30 Day Shred is a good place to start.
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^ What they both said!! Jillian rocks! Since you obviously have internet (duh), on youtube, check out 1) BeFit 2) Fitness Blender 3) insanehomefatloss.com 4) SarahsFabChannel.
    All on YouTube. You'll never get board, I promise.
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    I've done all of my work at home...Jillian Michaels' videos do not require a lot of space to workout and they offer great results.

Did you get that buff with Jillian??? Cuz DAMN, you're ripped! Great arms!
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    www.bodeefit.com

it's free, but you can pay for an upgraded version.
  • ConstanceRuff
    ConstanceRuff Posts: 4 Member
    Bump...
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member

Did you get that buff with Jillian??? Cuz DAMN, you're ripped! Great arms!

Yes! Jillian and only Jillian!!! Thanks!
  • sgtbrown
    sgtbrown Posts: 58 Member
    There are several good workout dvd's out there that you could do in your home in limited space. I am in my 4th week of the "Insanity" series and do the videos in my basement. I never thought I'd be doing exercise videos, but they really do work and you can go at your own pace as long as you are true to your workout and push yourself. You don't need a gym membership to get in shape.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Take a "walk"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjduJjO1pLg&amp;feature=related

Very little space (and no equipment) required. DVDs are great (Wal-Mart, Target) .....chaptered so you can pick & choose sections.

To review videos before buying ..... collagevideo.com
    They provide video clips, reviews, info on equipment required, impact level, etc.