Bella1973
Bella1973 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I've just signed up for this site today. It's a little daunting having my stats on the net, but atleast I will be accountable somewhere. How have other members found the usefulness of the site? Is it easier to track than with an organized weight loss program such as Weight Watchers, LA Weight Loss.....etc?

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    welcome,
    I think you will really like this site. I love it. there is alot of information, motivation and encouragement. I find it easier to track then weight watchers, Hope you see the results you are looking for
  • Hi, I'm new here too. I signed up a few weeks ago and have lost 5 pounds and an inch off my waist and hips. I find that documenting everything I eat and drink really makes me think twice about what I put in my mouth. For instance, I love my skinny vanilla lattes, but since I have noticed that even the SF ones are loaded with sugar, I have reduced myself to one a day (instead of 2 or 3). My main problem is I seem to keep coming in under my calorie goal. I've never been a huge eater in the first place...just a huge fan of the sweets, but since I have cut those out of my diet, increased my exercise and water intake, I find I am not hungry enough to keep up with exercise calories. Despite not being hungry, I just ate a fiber bar just to try to make my 1200 for the day and I'm still under that. Any advice? Thanks :)
  • Hi all My name is Nikki and I am a life long dieter. I lost all of my weight before but then life happened and I turned food. I have gained back all of my weight and I am now starting all over. I know I can do it as I have done before. Not really looking forward to the starting but looking forward to the end. :laugh:
  • Hi everyone! I am also finding it hard to get to my minimum calories. Being a WW member, I was told to eat only 18 points and I am finding that is not enough according to MFP. I also am burning 400 calories at the gym and I am closer to 1100 calories so I am negative 500 calories a day. I do not feel hungry, I don't want to eat if not hungry. I am doing this and WW, I just started MFP yesterday so we will see how it works. I would love to be friends with anyone here! Brooke
This discussion has been closed.