snacks for evenings??

Options
Can anyone recommend a snack for early evenings,feeling bit peckish!

Replies

• jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Whatever fits in your calorie allotment for the day. I like peanut butter apples, chips or cookies sometimes, protein bars...it depends on my mood
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I really like the 100 calorie popcorn bags. You could try fruit, veggies and dip. Mayb even some turkey pepperoni. But like the previous poster said anything that fits into your calorie limit for the day.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Ice cream
  • jqtheprez
    jqtheprez Posts: 8
    Options
    I do popcorn or bowl of cereal....or fruit
  • sarshbonfield
    Options
    Thank you all :-)
  • CMZ4540
    CMZ4540 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Baked Chickpeas!!!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt with chocolate protein or sugar free pudding mix
    Almonds
    Fruit
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    At night I make myself a chobani plain yogurt with one scoop of chocolate casein protein powder, pop in the freezer and bingo a nice chocolate pudding/ice cream packed with over 40 g of protein!

I also like cut cucumbers with walden farms ranch dressing
    toasted unsalted almonds
    a sliced avacado with mrs dash
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    emerald cinnamon almonds are yummy. Or Breakstones 100 calorie Cottage Doubles. Or Swiss Cheese and Reduce Fat Triscuits.
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Depends on the calories you have left. Piece of fruit, bowl of berries, Hummus and veggies or low calorie pita. Deviled eggs. Edy's fruit bar. 100 calorie popcorn. Reduced fat cheese stick, Dark chocolate covered pretzels......the possibilities are endless.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Last night I had Doritos Munchies. I love those so much. I workout at 6 and then eat dinner around 8, so other than my nightly ice cream cone, I don't really snack.
  • bikinibody2014
    Options
    ounce of almonds mixed with a 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries....love it!!
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Fresh fruit, dried fruit, a pepper or carrot with low fat dressing, a handful of nuts, greek yogurt with a spoonful of jam or honey :)
  • angellmoore
    angellmoore Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I usually have celery and peanut butter.
  • KCPT17
    KCPT17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Melted natural peanut butter on an apple, banana, or whole wheat english muffin is always an after dinner snack for me! Yum yum!
  • recoveryfortheweak
    Options
    Alpen light bars, only 70 cals per bar, really nice too! You can get chocolate orange, lemon drizzle, cherry bakewell etc :))