Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    sugar free jello or frozen yogurt or a greek yogurt and strawberry smoothie
  • Katfor508
    Katfor508 Posts: 14
    Options
    A whole cheesecake! Jk Oikos plain yogurt with sliced almonds and low sugar syrup. A caramelized pear with low sugar blueberries! Nom Nom!
  • icandoanything2
    icandoanything2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i love mashing bananas and adding peanut butter. then freeze it for a few hours
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    thanks for the ideas!
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I love coconut gelato, the kind at the stores is only about 160 calories per serving, and its sooooo good!
  • NoraisTreble
    NoraisTreble Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    weight watchers chocolate covered raspberry pops are delicious. Vitalicious Sugar Free Chocolate Muffintops are to-die for. I have microwaved them with a teaspoon of Patron Cafe and some fresh sliced strawberry for a truly decadent dessert. You can also microwave one and add a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and strawberry (or other fruit) for a yummy dessert.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I love some of the lower calorie Turkey Hill Ice Cream/Sherbet flavors.

Orange Grove is 120 calories for a 1/2 cup & some of the other flavors are pretty decent calorie wise.

Greek Yogurt either flavored or you could take non-fat plain yogurt & add different things like chocolate chips, fruits, nuts, etc.

Yoplait has a brand of Frozen Yogurt with various flavors. I bought one & you could eat the whole thing for only 200 some calories.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Frozen banana ice cream. Just freeze a banana and blend it until it turns into ice cream.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I like to freeze dark chocolate squares. :)
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I made homemade cheesecake last Thursday for 77 calories each! It was a spark people recipe, I just didn't top it with fruit and I made it in the cupcake tin so it made 22 servings instead of the 20 they had listed.
  • cyrena13
    cyrena13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Greek Yogurt with a half cup of mixed berries. I let the berries thaw for thirty minutes before mixing together. The best part of my dinner.
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I make pudding in the clouds.

1 pkg. sugar free chocolate pudding
    2 c. fat free milk
    8 tbs. fat free cool whip

Mix the pudding and milk together. Get four containers to put the pudding in.( I use throw away cups.) Separate half of the pudding into each of the cups evenly. put one tbs. of cool whip into the cups. Then add the rest of the pudding in the cups. Put one more tbs. of cool whip on top of the pudding. Refridgerate.

It is about 95 calories each and helps with chocolate cravings!
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i love mashing bananas and adding peanut butter. then freeze it for a few hours

^ ^ I do this too, sooo good!
    My recipe for it!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/zooktography/view/peanut-butter-banana-chocolate-chip-sorbet-178-calories-531089
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    don't exactly know what low is but...

proats
    protein sludge (with yoghurt/cottage cheese)
    (add fruit/nuts/pb if macros allow)
    jello if super low cal

or
    http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/chocolate-mousse-avocado-5p5c19f/

or

http://cdnutritionandfitness.com/moist-chocolate-protein-brownies-9p11c3f/
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    Sugar free jello with pineapple and a dallop of lite cool whip
    Fat free frozen yogurt
    Fat free/ sugar pudding with lite cool whip
    Skinnycow ice cream bars
    fat free fudge bars
    Fat free vanilla orange bars
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, 1/2 cup of real stuff is only 140 cals. hell 280 for a full cup works when you have veg and protein at lunch and dinner leaving lots of calories left.
    The fat free and sweetener laden stuff doesn't cut it for me, I get headaches from aspartame, Splenda, and the like.
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    panna cotta! so creamy and cool! softer than jello, more firm than yogurt! droooooolz!
  • jlfoster0427
    Options
    My favorite is the Snack size blue bunny cones. They are SOOO yummy at 150 calories and I just cant give up my ice cream all together so this is a nice smaller size option but still helps that sweet tooth :)
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    My daily sweet treat is as follows:
    1 cup plain greek yogurt
    1 cup frozen berries or cherries (thawed)
    1/2 packet of sugar free pudding mix (usually either white chocolate, cheesecake or chocolate fudge)

Stir together and wolf down. : ) It's about 250 to 300 calories depending on the fruit, but it's got protein and is a LOT of dessert.

Should I mix it all in a blender?
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have one more fav.... cinnamon raisin ezekiel bread (toasted) with neufchatel cheese (it's like cream cheese). so yummy!