looking friends who need to lose 100lbs or more

Options
Hi, I am looking for friends who can help support me and who I can help support through this long difficult journey to a healthy new life. I am 30 years old and have to lose a little more than 100lbs. If you are willing to help me along on my journey I am willing to help you along yours.

Replies

• JaimeCST
    JaimeCST Posts: 118
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50 pounds overall but I am more than willing to help support you in your journey!
  • rshcraig
    rshcraig Posts: 53
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I am definitely in that boat, but I know we are at the right starting point.
  • mcgeorge5
    mcgeorge5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a little less than 100 to lose. I'll add you!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, You can reach your goals. A friend request has been sent.
    I am Yvette and I am 24 yrs old. I have battled being obese all my life. Losing weight and gaining it right back. I started at 227lbs and my current weight is 165 lbs. I am striving to meet my goal and lose the last 15 lbs of my weight, but I know that I have to continue this lifestyle forever if I don't want to ever return to the old me. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. Hi, You can reach your goals. A friend request has been sent.
  • JessieLueB
    JessieLueB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Looking to lose about 65lbs and am looking for some support as well... So I'm here for you
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have lost 100 pounds already. Does that count? I sent a friend request. Anyone else here can add me as well.
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm looking to lose 60lbs. Add me, I think I need all the support I can get & will reciprocate as well.
    :wink: R
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can do it! One step at a time. I started on Jan 2nd of this year and have lost 54 lb so far. Friend request sent. Add me and feel free to msg me anytime :)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Down 90 lbs and struggling with that last stubborn 15 lbs. Feel free to add me. It does work if you stick with it, so good luck.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am 7 weeks and 58 lbs. lost so far into my 107 lb. journey to reach my target goal of 180 lbs. (male) at 6'0"
  • charmane_2811
    charmane_2811 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you so much to everyone!! I am excited to be part of such an amazing community that is so willing to support each other… I have added all who has requested.:happy:
  • gates49512
    gates49512 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Please feel free to add me if you would like. A request has already been sent your way.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi! All together I'm looking to lose about 120 lbs... working on it! Add me if you like! :)
  • fmancini
    fmancini Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting out with a 50lb goal... baby steps! However, to be at a normal weight for my height, I could stand to lose approximately 200lbs! I'll be more than happy to friend you. I just started MFP today though have been watching calories for about a month. Anyone else is welcome to friend me as well!