Anyone else dieting & quit smoking?

Options
I have been eating healthy for about a month (I have lost 13 lbs) and I stopped smoking 2 days ago. Anyone else trying to do this too???? Please add me, we can offer support for each other. I try to comment everyday on others posts to help keep people motivated.

Replies

• Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I just quit in February and then started counting calories again in March. It's rough but you can do it and it's the best way to not let that weight creep up. You always hear quitting smoking 50 pounds gained horror stories. You can do it and congrats on making the change!
  • Beccajo2004
    Beccajo2004 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I quit about 2 months ago. I had started changing my ways about a month before that and decided they had to go too. It's tough but very doable. I hated the extra strain it put on working out. Plus I was getting healthy in every other way, seemed like a good time. Keep up the good work!
  • angelkrone
    angelkrone Posts: 19
    Options
    That is one of the reason I quit too. I hated getting winded doing little things. Figured if I am going to do this I need to give all or nothing. Thanks for comments :) Believe it or not, they help a ton!!!!
  • angelkrone
    Options
    Thank you for the adds :)
  • endlessness80
    Options
    I had to give myself some time. I quit about 2.5 months ago because I needed to give myself time before I started this journey. I am still just starting (about 20 pounds lost) and 2 weeks in (I always lose weight pretty quickly at first) but I'm coming along.

Good luck and if you would like to be friends, add me. I am always looking for daily inspiration and I find that a lot with the people I am friends with.
  • angelkrone
    Options
    Sent a friends request. I am pretty good at commenting on others to try and keep the motivation going. Congrats on quitting :)