Is there anyone that has their food diary

Options
124»

Replies

• ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    mine is open. Feel free to take a look. :)
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Oooh I want someone to look at the stuff I eat .... look at mine, look at mine!
    :laugh:
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine, I have been successful, thus far. But be warned, I am a poor college student, and single mother, so I tend to cook one big meal and eat leftovers throughout the week.
  • paigee_zee
    paigee_zee Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel super free to add me. I was doing the Ketosis Diet, since im in school and finals are this week i have a missed week, and have stop doing ketosis, will go back on in 2 weeks.
  • Dacia327
    Dacia327 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me, mine kid open.
  • purple4sure05
    purple4sure05 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I log everything :)
  • akellish1028
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm starting to try a carb cycle so i will be rotating carbs depending on workout days (High, Medium, Low) all good food though
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My diary public....feel free to check it out. :)
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i am open to questions about my eating, too. best wishes to you!
  • Roderunr
    Roderunr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Mine is opened to view. Not many people like to "share" their diaries but I don't mind :wink: Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, anyone is welcome to view. I'm a pescetarian for what it's worth.
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    mine's open, i'm a junk-food vegan (hoping to be a non-junk-food vegan once i get myself back under control, i'm currently coming off a recent long crazy-eating spree)
  • futurefitDVM
    Options
    Mines open!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open, you can add me if you like.
  • bigpoppa32670
    bigpoppa32670 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My food diary is always open, feel free to ad me if you like. I log good and bad days. :-)
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, now. I eat mostly homemade but use comparables from the database for logging. Much faster that way.
  • HikeThatMountain
    Options
    Mine is open, figure it keeps me accountable to myself :)

But, don't eat sugar (do eat honey), milk (do eat yogurt and some cheeses), grains, potatoes or corn, am on SCD (Specific Carbohydrate Diet) because I have Crohn's disease (an inflammatory bowel disease) and if I eat any of those I just mentioned that I don't eat, LOL, I'm running for the washroom!!
  • MisScorpio
    MisScorpio Posts: 39
    Options
    Mine is open..feel free to look.