Can you guess my weight?

Guamybear
Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
This one is a little different.. I look at myself everyday and I know I have only made it half way to my goal but when I see myself in the mirror.. I don't see someone who looks like they way as much as I do..

Here are some stats to help you with the guesses... don't worry if you guess over I won't be offended.. I genuinely like what I see in the mirror. I will like it more when I lose the other half..

I am 5'4" and 43 years old..need to lose another 40 lbs to be considered over weight.. right now I am obese.. :laugh: :wink:

ry%3D400

sorry the pic isn't the best.. was a last minute shot.

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    170???????
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Hmm 190lbs
  • jssjs
    jssjs Posts: 1
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    180lbs
  • DuhhMuffin
    DuhhMuffin Posts: 198
    200?
  • melindasuefritz
  • melindasuefritz
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    180-185
  • melindasuefritz
    u dont look obese in pic ..... to me u dont.................
  • Guamybear
    I will wait for a couple more replies before I put the answer down..I noticed some that were pretty close..
  • Guamybear
    u dont look obese in pic ..... to me u dont.................

Thanks.. I don't feel obese but that is what the chart says.. even when I reach my goal weight I will still be in the "over weight" range.
  • DuhhMuffin
    DuhhMuffin Posts: 198
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    I am going to guess 195 just because I am also 5'4" so I am thinking the overweight range is in the 150's... But you carry your weight really well, I wouldn't have guessed you were in the obese category at all...
  • wozniaks
    wozniaks Posts: 72 Member
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Guessing 180. Who ever said 260 up there...really? You might need glasses.
  • xRachTasticx
    xRachTasticx Posts: 65 Member
  • lenac03
    lenac03 Posts: 46 Member
    214? (And not because you look like it at all!). The BMI tables on the NIH website put right at 174.2 at the line from 30 - 29.9 BMI for 5'4" - obese to overweight transition. I know the number because I am also 5'4" and that's an interim goal down the road. So adding 40 to that...? But I don't believe you're that weight.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    160ish
  • Guamybear
    Okay.. I am 194.. trying my hardest to get into my 180s but it isn't happening..

I don't think I look 194.. I wear 14s now and the last time I wore those I was in the 170s..

I am doing Insanity and only lost 4lbs and with less then 2 weeks to go I think the inches will keep dropping but it would be nice to see the scale move with all the sweat I pour out for that man. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!