Not to sound desperate, but I need friends!

Options
Hey! I'm 2 months into this adventure and was steadily losing weight but suddenly, last week, I started feeling really discouraged. When I started, it was with a group of friends but most have quit posting in MFP, some have completely quit and we don't really talk about it in person. I am determined to continue for my own health and selfish reasons but I would love to log in everyday and see others in the same boat. There's something about seeing it that motivates me. I have replied to some posts on the boards but I swear I am a thread killer. The last few died after my post! haha. Anyhow, add me! :)

Replies

• melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    ok sending request
  • wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    add me we can do it together!
  • emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Added
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just sent request :)
  • PrettyLilPixie
    Options
    Thank you! That was easier than I thought! LOL
  • kidzx3
    kidzx3 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have only been using MFP for a full week now and LOVE IT! It has been a blessing! My 2 SNL's are on here with me and we encourage and motivate each other every day. I will add you also! :smile:
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    on here since September anyone can add me if they like.
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Fr sent. Anyone else that's active in MFP can add me too. :)
  • TiffanyAndhersons
    Options
    How do I add friends? My hubby was just diagnosed with diabetes and while we are working hard together to get fit and lose weight, I could use more friends to give me a boost. Thanks! I'll post a picture of myself soon so you can see I'm a real person. Haha!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been here two months and have logged in every day, with no signs of quitting. I'm doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and C25K, and the support here helps,so much.
  • Sierra_Christine
    Options
    It's not desperate. I'm sure everyone replying feels the same as you, including me. :) I added you.!
  • PrettyLilPixie
    Options
    I am so overwhelmed! This is great.
  • AKEBONOJR
    AKEBONOJR Posts: 10
    Options
    I sent you a request.
  • Freckles1983
    Freckles1983 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Were all in the same boat hun add me im happy to help support you and have a moan together x just add me