What sauce will go with

Options
Hi all I'm having pasta salmon and broccoli stir fry for tea, what healthy sauce will go with it thankyou in advance :))

Replies

• xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Anything with garlic. I would throw in garlic, sriracha, peanut butter and soy sauce. Because I always do.

Ginger goes well with salmon too
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I don't like salmon so I don't really have a clue. I'd be guessing a creamy sauce, lemon, dill. Google is your friend :smile:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Anything with garlic. I would throw in garlic, sriracha, peanut butter and soy sauce. Because I always do.

Ginger goes well with salmon too

All of that plus add some coconut milk or I don't know if you get it in your country but you can get evaporated skim milk in a can that is really creamy and can be used instead of cream in your dishes.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Tamari (soy sauce that's low cal but somewhat high sodium), or squeeze a fresh lemon over everything.
  • GemskiB
    GemskiB Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I would go for a tomato base with garlic and chilli and be careful of the oil. Maybe a touch of parmesan on the top :)
  • emsicle_o
    emsicle_o Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Lemon, garlic, olive oil, and honey. You could add some chilli to make it spicy if you wanted too. Sounds simple but one of my fave sauces :smile:
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    If it's stir fry veg you've got to go with it then light soy sauce, some chillies (chopped), garlic and grate a little bit of ginger. When it's all cooked, squeeze a little lime over it.
  • Tubatubatoaslimmerme
    Options
    Thankyou I had light soy sauce and garlic, it was very very tasty :)