being nice to unattractive people in the rating threads...

Options

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    The times I have seen someone mention that the ratings in '"hot or not" and "smash or pass" aren't real...
    electronicbomb-big-bang-theory-gifs-11042012-01.gif
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    I go look and if I wouldn't rate well I wait a bit and go back lol.

guilty of this as well!
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The times I have seen someone mention that the ratings in '"hot or not" and "smash or pass" aren't real...

smash
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    *poops in thread*

3~~

*runs away*
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a 10 and I don't care what anyone else thinks. Who someone else rates a 10, I may think is unattractive, or they are probably rating them because they have a nice body. I don't expect men of other cultures to find me attractive either. Therefore, I do not care, I just participate anyways, because it is interesting to see what other people think. I know I am considered fairly attractive to men of my same culture, so I just leave that thought with me, when men on here, tell me I am NOT HOT.

But you are gorgeous...?

Well thank you. I have no problem attracting men of my culture, but I am the minority on here, so I do not expect the majority to find me attractive being that I do not have the same features as some of the women they may classify on here as a 10, nor do I have a body shot as my main profile pic. I have had guys tell me I was not hot, on these threads, 2 to be exact, and they were of the opposite race, so it did not really hurt my feelings at all. I don't expect them to be attracted to women that look like me anyways.

552809_405910716087318_100000051785332_1717463_1768663698_n.jpg
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

smash

10/10 would bang
  • nicksew79
    nicksew79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha
  • MrsPhan11
    Options
    Well, I'm a 10 and I don't care what anyone else thinks. Who someone else rates a 10, I may think is unattractive, or they are probably rating them because they have a nice body. I don't expect men of other cultures to find me attractive either. Therefore, I do not care, I just participate anyways, because it is interesting to see what other people think. I know I am considered fairly attractive to men of my same culture, so I just leave that thought with me, when men on here, tell me I am NOT HOT.

But you are gorgeous...?

Well thank you. I have no problem attracting men of my culture, but I am the minority on here, so I do not expect the majority to find me attractive being that I do not have the same features as some of the women they may classify on here as a 10, nor do I have a body shot as my main profile pic. I have had guys tell me I was not hot, on these threads, 2 to be exact, and they were of the opposite race, so it did not really hurt my feelings at all. I don't expect them to be attracted to women that look like me anyways.

[img]http://www.funtroll.com/wp- content/uploads/2012/04/552809_405910716087318_100000051785332_1717463_1768663698_n.jpg[/img]

gotta love family guy! this made me almost spit out my water lol
  • MrsPhan11
    Options

But you are gorgeous...?

at this
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I just say the truth or leave it until someone answers before me :)

Yup!
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options
    Probably my biggest temptation for getting ****canned here...

You're the first unattractive person I didn't want to be nice to on a rating thread...
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Avoid those particularly redundant threads.
    Problem solved. Im all for the fun threads, but those the rate ones are stupid...it's like that "LMS for rate" thing high school kids do on facebook.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options

But you are gorgeous...?

at this

Obviously the 499 people that respond to these posts each and every day. I don't care is all I am saying, I just respond because it is something to do. You should be posting this family guy message under the OP's statement, not mine.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of people are reticent to post a low number for fear that they will receive a low number. They are insecure.

Go ahead. Make my day. I already know I am old, fat and bald.
  • oonaghmolly
    oonaghmolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of people are reticent to post a low number for fear that they will receive a low number. They are insecure.

Go ahead. Make my day. I already know I am old, fat and bald.

But hey Joe - not as fat as you used to be <3
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I've played in them before out of pure boredom..I'm honest Lol. Too bad I never go back and check after I reply
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Probably my biggest temptation for getting ****canned here...

You're the first unattractive person I didn't want to be nice to on a rating thread...

:laugh:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I wait for someone to give me a low score so I can call them a racist
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I wait for someone to give me a low score so I can call them a racist

10/10
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member