Options
    Amazing
    How are tall are u?

Kim

(almost) 5'4"
  • raelbee
    raelbee Posts: 219
    Options
    Hands down the most inspirational story I've read on here ... Congrats and you deserve every inch of loss! Constistancy, drive, support, overcoming medical issues, and being a full time mother, I'm just completely wowed!

*hugs*

Thank you SO much! You're gonna make me CRY :)
  • trice
    trice Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Amazing success! Great job.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Your story is very inspirational and like others said.. it just goes to show that this can be done. You did it with many obsticles in your way. Thanks so much for sharing - your story is probably more inspirational than you even realize.:flowerforyou: Congrats on a job well done - you deserve it!! :happy:
  • kristi223
    kristi223 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OK.....Seriously?? You've got to be kidding me!! You look AMAZING! You are a true inspiration!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! And you did it so quickly! I'm totally impressed with your dedication, especially with a family to take care of. You look H.O.T.!!!
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good on you! What a great role model you are! And a bikini model too!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job!!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Thanks for sharing such a personal and inspiring story -you have really helped get me even more motivated to work off this weight. Congrats on all your success!!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm dreaming of looking that good again one of these days.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Way to go girlfriend!! :smile:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, hon! You look great!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • makingthebest08
    Options
    I must say you really look amazing that is really great. It really takes discipline and determination to achieve a goal.

http://www.makingthebest.com/?page_id=924
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Hard work and determination definitely pay off. I bet your husband is glad you made him buy the elliptical now, huh? lol
  • eekface
    eekface Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wow great job!

your stomach looks amazing.. would you credit that to the shred or?
  • Kappa124
    Kappa124 Posts: 24
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING. WOW. Great job!!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Amazing story....so happy for your success!!
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Whoa momma!! Awesome! I should try 30 Day Shred.
  • gr8loser
    gr8loser Posts: 14
    Options
    I am new to the site. Yours is the first success story I read. Losing weight is tough anyway, but you had extra obstacles to overcome! It makes me feel like... if she can do it, I can too! Thanks!!! Congratulations to you! You have much to be proud of!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!