Butts??

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I lose my butt when I get down to 130 and below. That is why I don't want to be below 140! I'll take a little extra chub to keep my butt.

Will you read this to me slowly...again....again....again:love::flowerforyou:
  • lsmsrbls
    lsmsrbls Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Why did I expect comparison pictures when I came in here? :angry:

I are disappoint.

This comment is pretty creepy, fyi.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Why did I expect comparison pictures when I came in here? :angry:

I are disappoint.

This comment is pretty creepy, fyi.

Why? I'm always up for a good before and after success picture. Are you against success pictures?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I lose my butt when I get down to 130 and below. That is why I don't want to be below 140! I'll take a little extra chub to keep my butt.

However, this comment...this comment is creepy. Cliff, get back in your windowless van, didn't we talk about this??
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Dang! was hoping this was gonna be a thread about BBQ! But, I like butts. Big, small, bubble, or whatever!
  • kjmenser
    kjmenser Posts: 30
    Options
    My butt is much smaller also and I do not miss it at all.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Check out Butt Bible work outs on youtube. She's a little annoying (I personally find the chatter amusing though) but wonderful booty workout.
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I am determined to keep my butt when I lose my weight. I have always gotten plenty of compliments on my *kitten*. The other day I went on the treadmill and set the incline all the way up and did it for just under an hr. My *kitten* was so sore yesterday! :D
  • samanthajade124
    samanthajade124 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Russian deadlifts and heavy weighted hip thrusts, increasing each time you do them. I've been doing it for a while and have noticed a significant gain back there ;)

if you need more info, it's from adrian bryant on nowloss.com ... i love his stuff
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My backside has gotten smaller, but retained it's overall shape (as the rest of me got smaller, too). I've never been to concerned about my backside, and my hubby....who has ALWAYS been a fan of it, has made several even MORE complimentary remarks since I lost weight. I run... a fair amount & I love squats, lunges, dead lifts. . .anything to firm up and keep UP the backside & legs! Gravity be damned!!!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options

However, this comment...this comment is creepy. Cliff, get back in your windowless van, didn't we talk about this??

This made me laugh. Thanks for the smile! :D
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Butts??

I like them, and I cannot lie.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts sumo Deadlifts..Thats why my Butt is soooo fine
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for squats, deadlifts, and lunges to help my sad shapeless bum. Honestly, I think if I could lose some more fat off of my butt, the muscle might eventually give it some shape. I know there is muscle in there somewhere!!!! Whereas before extra fat gave it its shape I guess. Now it's just sad and flat.
  • AprilMae1975
    AprilMae1975 Posts: 726
    Options
    My butt actually ends up looking bigger as my waist gets smaller. I don't think this thing will ever go anywhere.....smh!
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    YEP!

Lost my butt when I lost the weight! It was starting to get pancake-like for a while. I've been doing some serious heavy weight barbell back squats regularly (up to 185 pounds right now!) for the last few months and I've noticed that my butt is finally starting to look good! I never imagined I'd be trying to get a bigger butt, lol!
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This might sound crazy, but are you running on the treadmill? If so, don't. Run outside if you need to, but running on the treadmill will cause you to get a pancake butt, despite squats. Trust me, I've always had a big butt but running on the treadmill even for just a few weeks started to deflate it. Something about the flat surface just isn't conducive to a perky tush.

I have noticed a considerable amount of change in my behind since running more on the tred in the last month, thanks for this! I shall run outside instead from now on.
  • dawnschultzhill
    Options
    My goal weight is the same for the same reason!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Ha, I've never had a butt. Mine actually looks better now since it's a bit muscley.
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a size 14 jean, to a size 4-I love that my bum is smaller now :)