Eating at a Moderate Deficit and Exercising

Options

Replies

• geekette411
    geekette411 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    No, no, no. What you want is a moderate deceit and an exorcism. That's the only way it will work.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    LOL That will never work for you. I just use my coffee enema twice a day and just lay around on the couch and the pounds melt away. Just put plastic over your couch.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    LOL That will never work for you. I just use my coffee enema twice a day and just lay around on the couch and the pounds melt away. Just put plastic over your couch.

You literally just made me choke on my water.
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I like this idea, because then you can wrap yourself in the plastic that is on the couch and get all of those toxins out of your liver.
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options

hahahaah!!!!!!
  • writtingonthewalls
    Options
    I was gonna say! hahaha Just wanted to make sure :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    That's great!

I also like to pad out lots of my meals with plenty of veg! Drinking lots of water is something I've just always done, and the rest was just cutting down on some of the very high calorie stuff I used to eat.

I do about 45-60mins of strength training a day, on a 3 day split. I manage to fit in cardio when I can, with walking/running the dog, or training my wife!

I heard wife training is a huge part of a successful weight loss strategy. I need to get me one of them!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    If only I could figure out how to post a Captain Picard facepalm gif here...

This is thread is making me feel uncomfortable!! I need to explain that everyone is joking!!! I know, I'm sorry, I ruin all the fun.

facepalm.jpg
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I heard recently that time spent in a hot shower can melt away fat :happy:

My water bill has never been higher :angry:

*kicks rubber duckie :sad:
  • clareyoung80
    clareyoung80 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    If only I could figure out how to post a Captain Picard facepalm gif here...

This is thread is making me feel uncomfortable!! I need to explain that everyone is joking!!! I know, I'm sorry, I ruin all the fun.

facepalm.jpg

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    That's great!

I also like to pad out lots of my meals with plenty of veg! Drinking lots of water is something I've just always done, and the rest was just cutting down on some of the very high calorie stuff I used to eat.

I do about 45-60mins of strength training a day, on a 3 day split. I manage to fit in cardio when I can, with walking/running the dog, or training my wife!

I heard wife training is a huge part of a successful weight loss strategy. I need to get me one of them!

The married part isn't essential, but it gets me to the gym or adds an extra run that I wouldn't have necessarily done otherwise.
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I was confused at first when I read the OP -- then of course "I got it" -- the responses have brightened my morning.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Actually, I was only after the opinions of people that have actually tried the diet?

If you're not interested in this diet, then just jog on.

I don't need people telling me what I should or shouldn't do with own body thankyouverymuch.

Anyone tried eating at a moderate deficit?

YesRed.png
  • writtingonthewalls
    Options
    Be easy on a noob, will ya? It's hard for me to get jokes over the internet. Haha
  • jobean12
    jobean12 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    lol, OMG, too funny!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    .....O.o at this whole thing and every post in it lol
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Nope. I snort ketones through a straw.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Be easy on a noob, will ya? It's hard for me to get jokes over the internet. Haha

tumblr_ls5vguJHwr1qfamtt.gif
  • Funorchidgrower
    Options
    Yikes. That was sort of harsh don't you think?
  • Reeceybaby1988
    Options
    so if i keep my NET calories at -300 every day ill lose weight quicker?