What would you choose from this menu - Croma

Options
sastrodder
sastrodder Posts: 61 Member
http://www.cromapizza.co.uk/assets/2278Croma_online_menu.pdf

I've got a works meal out tomorrow and these are the options!!!

I'm thinking of going for the duck salad and asking them to hold the dough balls, and then either a starter or a pudding (deffo not both) but which is the lesser of all of these evils??????!!!

Replies

• Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Now I'm hungry...............

Not sure how big the pizza is but I would get

Roasted Vegetable £6.95
    Aubergine, caramelised onions, green peppers,
    tomato,provolone, sliced tomatoes, pine nuts, rosemary
    and garlic and seasoned with fresh oregano

Eat half if it is too big and bring the rest home after work.
  • IAmCorStar
    IAmCorStar Posts: 11
    Options
    I'd go with the haddock salad and swap for a lighter dressing, and maybe not eat all of the potatoes depending how many they give you.

Duck is very fatty and the hoisin sauce loaded with sugar.

Tandoori chicken salad sounds good too, I'd just be careful with the cashews.

This place looks very good though! Don't be scared to indulge a little bit!

For a starter, the shrimp definitely.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    This place looks awesome!
    I'd be all over the Croma Niçoise salad (but then I love anchovvies and capers) or the Funghi di Bosco pizza (but then control my portion!)
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Croma Niçoise & Garlic Prawns
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Mediterranean Charcuterie, Piri Piri Prawns Bruschetta, All’Arrabiata gnocchi, Parma pizza. And since you forgot the dessert menu, Caramel & Pecan Cheesecake with caramel sauce and ice cream
  • dunadan
    dunadan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    For a basic pizza, the Parma should be on the low end calorie-wise compared to some of their other offerings.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The Smoked Haddock Salad looks yummy (dressing on the side). The duck salad looks delicious as well. This is so not an American restaurant!!! :love:
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Oh, the mediterranian antipasta to start, and either the marghreita pizza (but I really like that combo, though it's 'common' and this place has other snazzier stuff) or Chilli Salsiccia, Buffalo Mozzarella Salad, or Tandoori Chicken. Or most of the the menu, because it looks delicious.