here we go again...

Options
So tomorrow I am starting on my weight loss journey! I have attempted this a gazillion times before but for some reason this time feels different! I have a plan all mapped out and ready for motion! i even printed motivational pics and quotes and hung them up all around my house! lol. Im trying to lose 100+ lbs and i know this is going to be a long journey but im ready to stay committed...i think. i hope.
You see, what im worried about is the fact that i have a love/hate relationship with food and i live with 6 other people who all HATE dieting and the fridge and cupboards are filled with junk food! everytime i try to stock the fridge with even just a few days of my healthy meals im told that "there isnt enough room for the crap im just going to end up throwing out anyway!" ughhh its just frustrating, and it would be so much easier if i was able to live by myself that way i would keep my cupboards bare of crap food and my fridge full of fruits and veggies. a girl can dream. If anyone has tips on how i can ignore my household food *kitten* and the stuff they pack the fridge with, it would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Lady_Slimsalot
    Options
    There's a hypnotist from the UK called Paul McKenna. You can find some videos online. He says to vividly imagine something disgusting about say the donuts your family has in the fridge. Vividly imagine they all have a big ole hair inside. Ewwww. Your mind can be tricked pretty easily this way. It's gross but it can work and may even make you smile wickedly. }:-)
  • TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Would it be possible for you to buy one of those really small refrigerators? You could put your food in it and never see the
    junk they have in their refrigerator. Maybe get a cabinet that is just YOUR stuff and never look at theirs. Maybe that would
    help.
  • kaylashari
    kaylashari Posts: 5
    Options
    the hypnosis sounds like something i need! def will give it a shot thanks! (:
    and i have totally thought about getting a small fridge i just havent priced them out yet, right now im kinda broke :( lol but its a great idea!