back at it again

Options
Hi, I am 34 year old mom of 2; 15 yo daughter and 4 yo son, who keep me busy. I lost 30 lbs about 2 years ago with Quick weight loss but after a death in the family a year ago I let it all go and gained it back. I am back at it now and determined to do it slowly and for keeps this time. I am following the same plan with a few tweaks. I have about 30 lbs to lose to feel at a good weight.

I am looking for motivation, support, and accountability!:happy:

Replies

• thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!
  • shesfatagainbutnot4long
    Options
    I'll be there every step of the way, new friend!! :happy:
  • suggarpeterson
    Options
    Good Luck!! I'm right there with ya!
  • erinh52098
    erinh52098 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • vbecker80
    vbecker80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have a 12 and 5 year old and am too trying to finally lose and keep it off this time. I've been on and off with MFP but have been trying to stick with it since earlier this year. Feel free to add me. =)
  • Brandilynnrose
    Options
    Good luck! I am 31 and back at it again, as well. I am always up for adding people with the motivation, so please feel free to add me.
  • raylenel
    raylenel Posts: 41
    Options
    We will support each other! I'm back at it again as well. The weight has crept back on in spite of all my efforts. I'm thinking the support and tracking will help. Even though I think I've been eating healthy it's good to see what the calories actually add up to.

Good luck! :)