Dating Strategy...

Options

Replies

• craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Just be careful, my niece recently did it for a while, and had all sorts of whack jobs as dates for a bit.

It can be a bit predatory....not trying to scare you, but take your time with it.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I got a lushes v of hair from my chest pubes down to my ball fro...

Marry me :flowerforyou:
    YES :heart:
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Just be careful, my niece recently did it for a while, and had all sorts of whack jobs as dates for a bit.

It can be a bit predatory....not trying to scare you, but take your time with it.

This is a big part of my hesitation. Single mom, I don't want to invite loonies into my life. It's loony enough on its own.
  • FitandFab33
    Options

Youuuuu win. :-)
  • Datahorde
    Datahorde Posts: 154
    Options
    Less than 12% BF - He'll have to choose between you or the gym :)
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options

Not if he's doing his bent over rows using her as the weight!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I usually just look at their pictures and review the questions about sex to get an idea of what their like in the sack.

As for my own profile I usually just tell everyone I'm a doctor and take a bunch of self taken mirror shots of my abs.
  • FitandFab33
    Options

Not if he's doing his bent over rows using her as the weight!

I'm entirely too heavy for that business. I'm 5'10.5"..
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I usually just look at their pictures and review the questions about sex to get an idea of what their like in the sack.

As for my own profile I usually just tell everyone I'm a doctor and take a bunch of self taken mirror shots of my abs.

Your suspenders make my girly bits do cartwheels :love:
  • FitandFab33
    Options

Nah, I'm in the gym all the time. I'll call our workouts "dates" and pretty sure we can work out alternative "cardio".
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I prefer Stepbrother quotes.

Boats and hoes? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8

Yes.
  • FitandFab33
    Options

Sounds like we have a lot in common.

hah.. no.

But I have the mirror "ab" (use that term loosely) shots already. Dang.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

*swoon* That's what suckered me in...
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

Youuuuu win. :-)

banana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gifbanana_smiley_26.gif
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    man if I wasn't way way over the hill lol
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I think you have to approach online dating very differently from "real world" dating. Approach it more impersonally. It is harder to guage someone's real personality from their profile (some awesome people are terrible at writing profiles, some terrible people have awesome ones), and it's even harder to guage chemistry. There are also a lot of crazies and a lot of BORING people. Be more willing to just go on one date with someone. And be ready to accept that one date might suck. Be willing to say no to people, try not to get your feelings hurt when someone says no to you. (It's not you they're rejecting, it's their interpretation of your small synopsis that you've got on your profile).
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I prefer Stepbrother quotes.

You know what's really good for shoulder pain???? lol
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Ow Gawwwwd!

I have no idea how to support this. :huh:
    Ppl online are all sorts of fuqed up. :cry:
    Been on the receiving end of some harsh azz shizz. :noway:

Good luck w/that
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    Ow Gawwwwd!

I have no idea how to support this. :huh:
    Ppl online are all sorts of fuqed up. :cry:
    Been on the receiving end of some harsh azz shizz. :noway:

Good luck w/that
    at first glance,i wondered why her boobs were so low
  • MudRunLvr
    MudRunLvr Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm on the brink of rejoining the dating world.

I've been out of the loop for a while and am debating the internet dating thing.

Thus far, my "strategy is to throw out obscure It's Always Sunny in Philly references and respond to the contacts that catch it.

Yes, I realize that's not a great way to go about it. Considering I have never done the internet thing and have always gone off of sheer connection, I'm not sure how to approach the potential of dating someone I have never met.

Caught me.