Greedy??

Options
Luffoo
Luffoo Posts: 4 Member
I've lost 22.4 lbs in 7 weeks - my goal is to lose 150lbs ish - half of my starting weight. Today was my weigh in day and I lost 5.4 pounds, no idea how that worked out but it's true. So, I was on cloud 9 and felt like nothing could bring me down until about half an hour ago.

When I make an omelette I use one whole egg and 3 egg whites. It's low calorie, high protein and I enjoy it. Anyway, I was told by a family member that I was 'greedy' for having that many eggs. I really don't feel like it is but it's but a big hole in my happy bubble and I want to cry. I've done so so well and although my family are supportive most of the time, they don't really get what I'm trying to do.

So, honest (nice!) answers please. Am I really being greedy?! Should I cut back on the eggs?

Replies

• fattyfoodie
    fattyfoodie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Does it fit in your calorie goal for the day? If so, eat the eggs!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    If it fits in your cal goal go for it. That's what I usually eat flr breakfast eaither 4 white or 1 whole egg and 3 white.
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Greedy? I've never heard this and I say NO WAY! If it fits into your daily allotted amount do it! They're good for you!
  • Luffoo
    Luffoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, it fits into my caloric intake. Thank you - I was doubting myself. I sure am going to carry on eating eggs ... yummy!! :)