Options
1235»

Replies

• sophideline
    sophideline Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I added you

I am 5'2 trying to lose 66 lbs.

I am logging what I eat, and working out 5-6x a week and they vary from Zumba, elliptical and light weight lift training.

8631404.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • alittleteapot
    alittleteapot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2", 31, 196lbs. Today is my first day here (after many years of failed diets and general laziness) so I don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm hoping it works for us all! Right now I'm just exercising at home using videos but I want to start running too. Short term goal is 165, with 135 being the long term. After 3 babies, I'd be perfectly happy with that. :smile:
  • cassondrasmith9
    Options
    Hey! Im 5'1 and 173 (just had a baby 2 1/2 weeks ago) im looking to loose around 50 more lbs =) I love being short, now if I just had the smaller body to go with it lol
  • BabyCerise
    BabyCerise Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 ! add me if you like ! =)
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and about 150 pounds and curvy. I'm planning on losing about 20 pounds. Us women that are very short have a hard time when we gain a few pounds. It seems to show everywhere. I'm going to send you a request. We'll get through this together!!!
  • Tubatubatoaslimmerme
    Options
    Request sent , I'm 5'2" and 209 pounds :)
  • beachbabe6206
    beachbabe6206 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is just what I need! I am 5'3 and my current weight is 135lbs I really just feel awful and miss my athletic body! My goal is to reach 125lbs by my vacation in August and keep it off and ultimately get to 118lbs by my wedding in fall! Need to keep motivation, I love exercise but also love food so I got to work hard! Happy to support!
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I weigh a lot more than you do, but i'm 5'2!
  • camacola80
    camacola80 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi!!! I am 5' 3/4" (gotta put in that 3/4" so I seem taller haha) and pear shaped. I am struggling to tone up my butt and thighs. I gained 40 pounds when pregnant (weighed 152 total), then was able to go down to 138 pounds on my own, and then was able to continue to go down to 125 pounds on my own over the past year. After being stuck at 125 pounds for months, I just joined My Fitness Pal about a month ago. I am now down to 119 pounds with a lot of hard work and healthier eating habits! My goal weight is 110 which would be the weight I was in college 10 years ago. But my main reason for joining My Fitness Pal is the exercise aspect. I am happy with my body per say, except for the pesky pear shape. I am sick of my legs being so loose and cellulite stricken, and I'm only 32. I know it's my own fault. I haven't exercised since I got out of college 10 years ago. I was "blessed" with always being thin and having come from a thin family, so it truly never occurred to me that I would start gaining weight as I become older. Even with my weight loss, the cellulite is still showing a lot (although my husband swears it is much, much better). It's such a tough journey and I feel for each and every one of you. Hopefully we all can coach and cheer each other on. Since I am short, any amount of weight I put on is very noticeable to me (and of course it always goes to my butt and thighs.) Good luck to you all!
  • Cbdaugh2
    Cbdaugh2 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 5'1" so that is close enough right? I started out at 143 and now (after forever) I'm down to 121! whoop whoop! I feel like every short girl trying to lose weight needs another short girl to relate to!
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl!!! I'm 5'2" and down to 144lbs. I'm always open to new friends, add me if ya want!! I log in every day so Ill always be there for support!! Good luck with it!!
  • kingerem1
    kingerem1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5'1 & 150lb. I really want to get down to 8 stone 7lb but would settle for 9 stone.

Em
    X
  • kingerem1
    kingerem1 Posts: 5
    Options
    Oh & I'm 8 weeks post having my 3rd child
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.

5'3"
    SW 194
    CW 190
    GW--140ish????
  • Tiffyholli
    Tiffyholli Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    5'2 & Curvy

Current weight 133
    Goal weight : 120
  • ariatym
    ariatym Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! My name is Aria and I'm only 5'1". I'll add you, and nice to meet you:happy:
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft and weigh 140 lbs I would like to lose another 7lb and tone! Feel free to add me
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi There I AM 5'2 and still working on toning and losing after having a baby 10 weeks ago. your are welcome to add me. i logg in daily unless i am extremley busy but still workout everyday except Sunday and watch my intake. :)
  • crazebeck
    crazebeck Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I am 5'1" and curvy (at least my bottom portion, LOL). I started at 150lbs but I am down to 123. I just got a heart rate monitor too and hope to use it for the first time tonight.
  • helenjn
    helenjn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey also 5'2" here, currently 164lb feel free to add me :)