Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

41 lbs down since January 1st 2013 w/pics

Beccalizz1
Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
I love seeing everyone's progress pics on here and it is very motivational. I figured it's probably time I post mine for everyone to see. I have lost 41 lbs so far and am about half way to where I want to be. I started with changing to a 1200 calorie diet and just walking. I slowly changed when I built up the stamina to walking and a little elliptical, I have one at my house that was collectng dust for years. By the end of February I was doing at home DVD's, Jillian Michaels, and working on the elliptical. March I added in free weights, my hubby has a set I use. About 4 weeks ago I decided to start Insanity. It's a crazy workout but so worth it! I love the results I am getting. Here is a couple pics to show my progress. This is my 1st time posting pictures so I hope they turn out right. :smile:

0f3605e4-857e-4b4f-a1eb-caf8a4500d1b.jpg

fc965172-f235-4af8-849a-80f820cc1897.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!