friends weighing over 200s please

Options
hiya,
so yeah feeling very discouraged has seeing people weighing way less boo hoo ;)
any peeps weighing in at 200s plus id love to add ya or add me even has i need people who are same/similar weight going through this journey too.......

im currently 218lbs
hoping to get to around 140lbs eventually!

Replies

• kitten9786
    kitten9786 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 288 and working towards weighing 175. I'm in that range you hope to have friends with!
  • Roberts811
    Roberts811 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am at 210 trying to get to 145, I just started here and would love to have you as a friend to share the journey of losing weight. my name is Tammy, I am a 50yr old married woman who want's to live a healthier life so I can play with my grandson. I'm sending you a FR. Thankyou :bigsmile:
  • terrbrown
    terrbrown Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello:

I am 249 pounds and trust me, I feel your pain. I have started measuring my food and everything but the other side is EXERCISE. I am a member at a gym but I have been working evenings and haven't got there in a month. I also had surgery on my right foot which is a problem. All I do now is walk, and walk the stairs. I found some DVDs at home and I am going to just do them until I get back to the gym.
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hello to all. I am 220, 23 years old, 5'11". I weigh the same now as when I was pregnant (last semester). I just started about a week ago. I have an office job, but after work walk my dog, do weight lifting and use an exercise ball. I am very new and would love some friends to help with this journey for support. Feel free to add me.
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 212 lbs. When I started in march I was 240 lbs. MFP has been the best thing for me to lose weight. So many people out there with the same goals as me is so inspiring. Anyone can add me!
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    i started at 223lbs (5ish) weeks ago..

currently weighing 213lbs

Im 32, female from the UK, Im a Care Assistant so constantly on my feet all day, then i come home and do a 40min blast on the cross trainer before dealing with a teenage daughter and a 3yr old boy, plus 2 dogs... oh an dont forget the hubby lol

Add me if you like :)
  • Maggie1moo
    Maggie1moo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wow, i am not alone :)
    thanks all... please add me and we can do this together!!

best of luck everyone!
  • ayulumix
    ayulumix Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! i'm new here (first day today!) and currently weigh 219. I'm from the UK, 30 years old and have a goal weight of about 140. It'd be nice to have someone to share the journey with too so, anyone, please feel free to add me :)
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I started in February at 204 and I am at 178.6 as of this morning. I have a goal weight of 140....so I'm not even to the "mid point" of my journey :) Personally I find it encouraging to see the "tickers" of people who post who are losing weight....makes me feel like I can do it. I hate that I started out at the weight I did and I feel a little discouraged when people can't see I've lost 25+ lbs so far...but I CERTAINLY know. I keep thinking how awesome it will feel when others can tell :) All I know is that lately I've come to realize that the phrase "Never give up on something just because of the time it will take to accomplish it...the time will pass anyway" is sooooo true. These three months passed anyway, fortunately I changed my diet and managed to progress from walking to running so I feel like I am "doing something of value" with my three months :) I was hoping to hit 30lbs down by my birthday here in two weeks.....here hoping to another small goal. Seeeeeeee.....you are NOT alone <3
  • tc41586
    tc41586 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 215.6 this morning and my longterm goal is 175. Feel free to add me.!
  • Sean_The_IT_Guy
    Options
    I'm 285 and hoping to see the 250s, my goal weight, before Christmas. Feel free to add me.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm at 196 right now, but I started at 254 so I've been there and I know what you're feeling. Feel free to add :happy:
  • mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 210 have lost 15lbs so far (actually 20, but gained back 5 :(). I am 42, my goal is 130 - maybe 125. Always looking to add new friends.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I started at 282. My goal is 165 right now but I'm sure it will change the closer I get. Feel free to add :)
  • OliviaWalton81
    Options
    I am 234 trying to get to 130! Feel free to add me!
  • loren_jaylon
    loren_jaylon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Honey I'm 219 with a few loves handles and loving it problem is my son have a little brain damage that's causing trouble with his vision. Mommy has to be here for her baby. No one will take care him like I will. I wasn't taking my heart palpitation really serious until I found out that there's a possible chance my 8 year old may really need me to stick around a bit longer than this fat will allow. My babies are my motivation and I'm here to share some of that with you dear.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    217 here...feel free to add me and wishing you much success ... WE CAN DO IT:smile:
  • faedreamer1
    faedreamer1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Any of ya'll can add me! I'm 38, currently 275 and aiming for around 160-175 as a goal. Just started and I'd love some fellow travelers!
  • Abi_bug04
    Abi_bug04 Posts: 220
    Options
    I started at 218 lbs in January/2013. I am currently 196 lbs, and hoping to get under 155 lbs as my first major goal, and then reevaluating from there!

Anyone feel free to add me as well! I log in every day, and my diary is open! :flowerforyou:

Edited to add: I'm 23 years old!
  • saviarre
    saviarre Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started out at 280-285ish. My long term goal is... um... Less. I haven't set a definitive goal because I'm treating my weight loss endeavors like a video game (because I'm a nerd like that). To me, setting an end goal is knowing the end of a video game. I want to play this out without a definite end.