Hi All - I'm Telisha!

Options
Good Morning!

I am on a dedicated path to better health. I wouldn't call it a diet, but a lifestyle change. I have been overweight nearly all my life and at 32 years old, ready to change my eating habits for the better. I'm excited about this journey we all have decided to embark upon and wish you the best as you strive for better health!

Replies

• CocoFire
    CocoFire Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! I've been working on the same thing, lifestyle change. It's great to see you here!
  • tclan06
    tclan06 Posts: 7
    Options
    Good Morning -

I too am working towards a lifestyle change. I fluctuate up and down 10-20 lbs. and on my not so tall 5'4" frame - it makes a big difference. I am looking forward to being a part of the group and I think this website is an awesome tool to help us all achieve our goals....
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    hello and welcome to our group!
  • netgirl224
    Options
    Welcome! I only recently joined here as well but I, like you, have struggled most of my life with weight and now am focusing on getting fit & healthy. I think you will love myfitnesspal..it is great! I love it already! :happy:
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a great place for information, recipes and great support!!