Butts??

Options

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    You do know most of us would kill to have this problem.... ;^)

No way. This lady would not kill for a flat butt. Maybe to avoid it....
  • abbyreciouz
    abbyreciouz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Okay, plenty of chatter around here about losing the boobs...I've maintained for awhile and have been hitting the squat rack hard..however, my former "bubble butt" is a far cry from what it used to be, volume wise..I should have a memorial for it.

Have you ladies lost your butt with the weight loss?

Edit: Short of padded shorts, any suggestions?

LOL memorial..DEAD
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yes! Mine is shrinking. And I'm actually pretty happy about that. Boobs still pretty much the same. :laugh:
  • julieharrell1
    julieharrell1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My butt is completely flat after only losing 16 pounds. My belly, on the other hand, is still nice and big. My boobs are the same, Yah!
  • abbyreciouz
    abbyreciouz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to change my genetics.. a little bit.. I want to keep my 30GG boobs and lose inches off my waist
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options

I'm in the curve loving category. I'll keep my butt, and my somewhat thick thighs and calves.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Squats with a barbell, lunges, leg press, glute kickbacks with heavy weights (I use a machine, don't hate), etc.

I also include glute kickbacks (with a machine...gasp!).

Barbell glute bridges, too. Is a glute kickback also called a quadruped hip extension, or a butt blaster?
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    Tight firm squat booty > Jiggly fat bubble booty

Just my two cents.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Okay, plenty of chatter around here about losing the boobs...I've maintained for awhile and have been hitting the squat rack hard..however, my former "bubble butt" is a far cry from what it used to be, volume wise..I should have a memorial for it.

Have you ladies lost your butt with the weight loss?

Edit: Short of padded shorts, any suggestions?

<
    Nope. I've never had a butt before but I'm losing fat and inches yet my behind is changing shape for the first time ever. Thank you squats and deadlifts.
  • alibab36
    alibab36 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like my butt . I have lost some boobs and butt but love the new and improved version . Here it is age 38 and 2 kids later and still a work in progress . Hope pic not too big e54f2f89-b66f-4f2a-9fb5-6b4228096c6c.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Squats with a barbell, lunges, leg press, glute kickbacks with heavy weights (I use a machine, don't hate), etc.

I also include glute kickbacks (with a machine...gasp!).

Barbell glute bridges, too. Is a glute kickback also called a quadruped hip extension, or a butt blaster?

Yes, those are other names for it (and people can also use the cables). I also have the Strong curves book and do glute bridges and hip thrusts. I do a lot of deadlifts as well. And squats.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Oh did you say that you are doing one thing and not getting the results you want. Well, there is no other option, just keep doing that one thing. Oh wait, except there are hip thrusts and strong curves by Bret Contreras. But, why should anyone learn anything else. Only do squats because they are magic. Who needs hip thrusts that directly target the glutes.

My my...all I was asking was for other people's experiences.
  • VistaJerry
    VistaJerry Posts: 45
    Options
    Oh did you say that you are doing one thing and not getting the results you want. Well, there is no other option, just keep doing that one thing. Oh wait, except there are hip thrusts and strong curves by Bret Contreras. But, why should anyone learn anything else. Only do squats because they are magic. Who needs hip thrusts that directly target the glutes.

My my...all I was asking was for other people's experiences.

Hahah too all the men whining about lack of pictures. And OP, women get their claws out when they are threatened by another. I heard that from my wife.

You know, padded bottoms are still an option, easy way to do it.
  • heaterseven
    heaterseven Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Butts??

I like them, and I cannot lie.

LOL! I was hoping someone would write that. :smile:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    It is all about genetics, you either have one or you don't. I still have a booty even at my smallest size. Had one ever since I hit puberty. It gets smaller of course when I lose weight, but never ever had my booty been flat, lol.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

I'm in the curve loving category. I'll keep my butt, and my somewhat thick thighs and calves.

Agreed. Is it so wrong to want a booty that is out of proportion to my body?:laugh:
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Has anyone mentioned lifting heavier? OP says there are lots of squats...body weight squats? Go for heavier (slowly work up to heavy) and there will be butt.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i havent lost boobs or butt and dont want to
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Mine has sort of deflated. Its wide and flat, now. Ive tried squatting and various yoga/butt lifting exercises and nothing has really worked. lol
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Has anyone mentioned lifting heavier? OP says there are lots of squats...body weight squats? Go for heavier (slowly work up to heavy) and there will be butt.
    That made me LOL!