making his eyes pop again

Options
:heart: I fell hard for a man about 2 years ago and we had a kid. During this 2 yrs I have gone from 180 up to 251 now He refuses to look at me the same. I want to make his eyes pop for his friends wedding this fall but that means me droping at least 4 sizes ( size 20-14) Is there any one who is willing to become a im partner in order to help push me to my goal weight of 140lbs and my goal size of 14. I need all the encourgement I can get. I make myself sick just thinking about how big I've gotten and I know it is not healthy. My children count on me for everything so I need to get healthy for them and myself. Tonight I hope to start walking and soon I hope I'll be able to start jogging. PLZ HELP ME
my Im is jessie56400@yahoo.com

Replies

• jessidenn3
    jessidenn3 Posts: 34
    Options
    :heart: I fell hard for a man about 2 years ago and we had a kid. During this 2 yrs I have gone from 180 up to 251 now He refuses to look at me the same. I want to make his eyes pop for his friends wedding this fall but that means me droping at least 4 sizes ( size 20-14) Is there any one who is willing to become a im partner in order to help push me to my goal weight of 140lbs and my goal size of 14. I need all the encourgement I can get. I make myself sick just thinking about how big I've gotten and I know it is not healthy. My children count on me for everything so I need to get healthy for them and myself. Tonight I hope to start walking and soon I hope I'll be able to start jogging. PLZ HELP ME
    my Im is jessie56400@yahoo.com
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy! I do have to offer a bit wisdom, though...

I'm not sure how far into the fall the wedding is, but I'm not sure you'll lose 70 lbs by the end of the year. I have lost 42 lbs in 6 months, and I think that's a nice, healthy speed. I've heard that if you drop it too fast, it will eventually return - and usually with 10 or 20 of its friends.

But, the good news is... I think 140 lbs means a smaller size than 14! I weigh around 173 right now and am wearing a loose 14, tight 12. I think 140 would put me into an 8 or 10.

Anyway, let me know if you have questions, need motivation!!
    Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mattysmomma
    Mattysmomma Posts: 268
    Options
    Hi! I need some to motivate me too! 140 would be WAY smaller than 14. I once weighted 145 and I'm 5'9 and I wore 6/8 And sometimes baggy. Now, I am 222 wanting to be about 170. It that darn baby fat. Lets do this together!! Are you on myspace?
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I weigh 150 and I am in a 4 and I am 5'7" so 140 is WAY smaller than a 14.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Im 176 in a 10- I think it depends on the shape and build of the female- like my waist is smaller than my hips-- prior to having my kids I was 170 (athletic) and wore an 8- but after having kids you know that changes the shape of your body so who knows--

As for your man not lookin at you the same I am sorry to hear that-- use that as your motivation
  • jessidenn3
    Options
    yes i am on myspace jessie56400@yahoo.com
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I weigh 199lbs and am size 14 now. I agree that 140lbs is much smaller. 145lbs is my goal! Im sure your going to do great! Your boyfriend should be supporting and love you through all times of your life, good and bad. When I gained my weight with kids, my husband was still nice about it and when I started to lose weight he said "I dont want you to lose weight! I like your boobs and you my teddy bear!! But if it will make you happy..." of course now hes happy that I am hahaha But he still likes my curves... hahaha But welcome and glad to have you here!! :flowerforyou: If you ever need support or motivation posting here in the forums is great as well!! So many great ppl here!!
  • jessidenn3
    Options
    Your right I would not lose that amount by fall but I would like to see size 14 by then
  • jessidenn3
    Options
    You all are a big encourgement
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I am 195 and a 14, looking forward to a 12 :wink: :wink:

I would love to help with motivation and the tough times too!! two years ago (at the end of being pregnant with twins, I was 270) If it comes off fast, it won't stay off. Slow and steady works best.

There are a lot of GREAT people on this site who have good advice and can really help when you are stuck. Post your picts, keep track of your measurements and don't be affraid to ask, or vent.

Good luck on the start of your adventure and YOU CAN DO IT!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    I am currently in a size 14. I'm 5'7" and weight 160 lbs. You can get there!!! Take it slow.

Also keep in mind that just feeling better about yourself through exercise and eating right is going to get your man's eyes poppin'. He'll notice before you will!