Best phone you have ever owned?

Replies

• BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    I miss my RAZR
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    My first Aduiovox CDM9000 was AMAZING at that time. Since then, iPhone rocks.
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    When I was a kid we had a party line with our neighbor, I miss listening in on their calls. =)
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Galaxy all the wayyyy about to pick up da 4
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    The one that Charles Grafton Page pioneered that just allows me to dial a number and speak to someone.....YAY you rock :love:
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    I swore by Blackberry for years. Changed to Android HTC EVO...loved it for about 2 months then couldn't wait to upgrade. Last month I got the iPhone 5 and while it's very basic compared to all the new Android phones, I like it a lot. It does what I need it to without over complicating everything. I have to admit though, I HATE iTunes...always have, always will. :-(
  • Pablito66
    Pablito66 Posts: 24 Member

Me too. That Audiovox was bullet proof and never dropped a call. My new iPhone...not so much.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    I love my Galaxy S4 - but the best phone I ever had was the Galaxy S "Epic" keyboard phone.

That phone was awesome - I held on to it for 3 years.
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    HTC One, love it
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    My Motorola brick

motorola-brick~s800x800.jpg

I paid $800. for this bad boy while paying $.50 a minute for prime time minutes.

But of all time, this for sure! :)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    this one. its impossible to lose.

484_doing-it-wrong-phone.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member

Me too. That Audiovox was bullet proof and never dropped a call. My new iPhone...not so much.

And it was POWERFUL. I would be making clear calls where others had lost signal miles back. Luckily I haven't had a single dropped call on my iPhone yet. Verizon in AZ is pretty reliable.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    thrifted+phone.jpg

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got 20 dollars in my pocket
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    The prepaid phone from Virgin mobile with the monotone screen.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Jitterbug. Big numbers, lighted dial, walks you through it, will connect instantly to a live operator. No unneeded bells and whistles, apps, pictures, video, any of that. It calls in, it calls out. I only use it when I'm off the farm and need to contact somebody; at home we use the landline phone.
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Nokia 7210

nokia7210_pic2.jpg

Absolutely loved this phone when I had it in 2003. Small, light, reliable and with a - wait for it - colour screen!

I left it in a pub in Oxford Circus with some VERY dodgy texts on it from a girl I was seeing at the time. It was never handed in.
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    I LOVED my Palms for years, was very sad when they went away. Had to switch when my Centro breathed its last, chose a Blackberry and couldn't WAIT to upgrade from that. Finally got an iPhone 4S, and love it now too.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Another vote for the Galaxy S3, great phone. I lost one in February and replaced it with one exactly the same! I've been an Android user since the Google Nexus One and good grief how that operating system has come on. I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 too.
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    I have had a number over the years. My first was a Nokia 2110 - not quite the brick Motorola pictured in previous posts but not small either! My current phone is an iPhone 4S. I too hate iTunes and the whole transfer PC<->Phone nastiness. What's so unpleasant about drag-and-drop, Apple? My favourite was a Nokia 5800 - it still works and if I could get the same handset with a bigger screen and more memory today I'd buy one in a heartbeat.
  • Ah I have had so many different phones. I have had the basic tracphone, a CRAZR, a blackberry, Xenon, HTC Inspire, (I'm sure I'm forgetting some) and now I have a Galaxy S3 and would have to say it's definitely the best.