I BROKE 300!!!

Options
I am sooooo happy to report that as of a few moments ago, I weight.................... 295!!!!
I started this weight lose journey at 360+ pounds and after 6 months I am FINALLY under 300!!!!!!
For the last few weeks I have been at a standstill, I kept loosing and gaining the same pounds so I workout with zumba harder and I started drinking green juice a few days ago!!
I weighed in last week at 314!! That means in one week of pushing myself to the extreme I lost 19 POUNDS!!!
I DID IT!!!
I'm not there yet but I broke through my barrier!!!

Replies

• Cloud9Momma
    Cloud9Momma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So great!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I personally know how cool it feels to break that number!!! Keep up whatever you are doing. I have cut all sweets, modified my portions and have always eaten clean/fresh so that is nothing new. I work out 5-6 days a week now and have seem remarkable success!! I am soo happy for you too, it is not easy :bigsmile:
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    BodyOfMarylinMonroe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!
    I am about it tears!!!
  • islandblonde
    islandblonde Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Fantastic that you lost over 60 pounds in 6 months! You are my inspiration!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    Options
    Congrats! I personally know how cool it feels to break that number!!! Keep up whatever you are doing. I have cut all sweets, modified my portions and have always eaten clean/fresh so that is nothing new. I work out 5-6 days a week now and have seem remarkable success!! I am soo happy for you too, it is not easy :bigsmile:
    I have my bad days with sweets but as of last the only sweets I consume are fresh fruits!!
    I work out nearly everyday about 30 minutes of zumba and I feel amazing!!
    Thank you so much!
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Fantastic that you lost over 60 pounds in 6 months! You are my inspiration!!!:flowerforyou:
    Thank you!!!
    You have no idea how much that means to me to be inspirational!
    I remember 6 months even a year ago think wow these woman are so inspirational and I am soooo happy that I can be that for someone!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    do something big for breaking that barrier I got my ears pierced
  • Kuetee
    Kuetee Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats on your success. You are an inspiration to all.
  • pennybee123
    Options
    Good for you! Step by step you are getting there. You can do it. Keep up the good work
  • luckyshilling
    luckyshilling Posts: 229
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!\
    That is f*cking baddass!
  • KristiLeighS
    KristiLeighS Posts: 112
    Options
    Good for you! That is so awesome and so inspirational! Keep up the good work woman!
  • kara2
    kara2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I only have 41 lbs until I am there. You give me hope that I can do it too. Thanks for sharing your success.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    YAY! I keep looking at my "projected" weight after I log my food & it says 298, 297, 296, 295... but the scale still says 306 - I can't wait to join you in that moment! You go girl!
  • jenny3073
    jenny3073 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome, congratulations! *happy dance*

I started around 350 and been juggling the same 10 pounds for months now, I hope it breaks soon, would love to not see a 3-- anymore!
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing. Congratulations. I'm just beginning my journey. You are an inspiration.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up! You're an inspiration to all of us. :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Broke 300 what? Sounds like it's going to be expensive.

But in all seriousness, good job! Keep at it!
  • Orozco0205
    Orozco0205 Posts: 1
    Options
    good job!
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    Options
    That is SO awesome, congratulations! *happy dance*

I started around 350 and been juggling the same 10 pounds for months now, I hope it breaks soon, would love to not see a 3-- anymore!
    I recommend juicing! I don;t know if that is what broke my barrier but it has help I know that!! It is a bit expensive depending on your situation but I bought my juicer at Walmart for $34 and the fruits and veggies I bought was like $0 but it will last awhile and it so yummy and good for you especially if your like me, I love yummy fruits and veggies but I never eat enough of them!
    Also ZUMBA!!! It is soooo much fun and being 300 pounds it is so much easier than any other things I have tried and its fun. You get so into trying to match the moves that you don;t realize you have been working out for a half an hour!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!