that is so AWESOME! i am SO happy for you! :D
  • cebiginalaska
    cebiginalaska Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) Congratulations!!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must have worked hard. Don't get discouraged if you hit plateaus or if your weight loss slows, it's always faster at first - but all your work will pay off. I suggest starting a weightlifting program so you can retain as much lean body mass as possible while you're in a calorie deficit. It will make your life easier in the long run.

Protip: You can buy large bags of frozen fruits to add to your smoothies for cheaper than you can get them fresh. Sometimes they actually have higher nutritional content because they are flash frozen - just make sure you get the type with no sugar added so you can control that yourself.

Best of luck!
  • 01kvaldez
    01kvaldez Posts: 5
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    BodyOfMarylinMonroe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must have worked hard. Don't get discouraged if you hit plateaus or if your weight loss slows, it's always faster at first - but all your work will pay off. I suggest starting a weightlifting program so you can retain as much lean body mass as possible while you're in a calorie deficit. It will make your life easier in the long run.

Protip: You can buy large bags of frozen fruits to add to your smoothies for cheaper than you can get them fresh. Sometimes they actually have higher nutritional content because they are flash frozen - just make sure you get the type with no sugar added so you can control that yourself.

Best of luck!
    Thank you!
    I juice my fruit though so they have to be fresh. I don't think you can juice frozen fruits...? I may be wrong but if I am them that awesome and I will definitely be buying frozen fruits!
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    amazing!! way to be!! you've inspired me today :)
  • aemw2708
    aemw2708 Posts: 5
    Options
    That is great!!! Good for you!
  • b102488r
    b102488r Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    Options
    Broke 300 what? Sounds like it's going to be expensive.

But in all seriousness, good job! Keep at it!
    Haha It was expensive! Because I'm sure like a lot of others I tried to do quick fix dieting and I tried HCG ($100), Diet pills ($80+) and tons of others until I realized I'm wasting my money! I only actually started loosing when I started eating healthy and working out!
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Very well done!
  • nolongerXXL
    nolongerXXL Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!!

Super like!!
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm closing in on 299. It's so close, yet so far. I'm expecting to get there by the end of June.

Keep up the great work. Maybe I'll catch up to you at 280 or so :happy:
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    Options
    Way to go! I'm closing in on 299. It's so close, yet so far. I'm expecting to get there by the end of June.

Keep up the great work. Maybe I'll catch up to you at 280 or so :happy:
    TRUST ME!! If I can do it ANYONE can! Haha
    It's been a long 6 months but it has been worth it!
    Congrats to you!!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    that is fantastic! I'm so happy for you! YOU WORKED IT GIRL!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work.
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! My highest weight was also 360 pounds with a BMI of 60... Breaking 300 is a huge milestone!
  • BodyOfMarylinMonroe
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! My highest weight was also 360 pounds with a BMI of 60... Breaking 300 is a huge milestone!
    Yes it is and it feel so good to demolish it!! :D
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!